Bruce Manager of NUFC

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

You can celebrate winners all you want mush, I’m sure a lot of the people on here who dislike Bruce did too.   The problem with swallowing what is being served up is it’s indicative of the r

Posted Images

Wilson up front with The Saint and humping the ball 60 yards in their general direction would be a vast improvement.What’s Fat Sam doing these days? His pals in the press are unlikely to turn on Brucey.Possibly when he leaves we might get It wasn’t attractive ........but the fans need to realise the days of Entertainers are long gone’.Jenas always looks like he’s going to slate Brucey but holds back .

Best squad since relegation. Worst football since, I don't know when.

If we stay up (I agree that it's likely we will because of the current bottom 4), Bruce will keep his job for another season. We're only going to get worse and our better players will want out; ASM, Almiron, Dubravka, etc.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Best squad since relegation. Worst football since, I don't know when.

If we stay up (I agree that it's likely we will because of the current bottom 4), Bruce will keep his job for another season. We're only going to get worse and our better players will want out; ASM, Almiron, Dubravka, etc.

Looks like ASM has already gave it up as a bad job. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/11/2020 at 14:13, David Kelly said:

I would love to know what we do practice in training as it's blatantly obvious it's not anything to do with attacking or pressing.  I can only assume it's on how to camp out in front of/just inside our 18 yard box and allow shots at the keeper.

We didn't press last season and Steve Bruce is sure as hell not going to let us press this season.

pressing_pl_changes_q3_annotated-2048x20

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Hmmmmm.......

Naked Gun Panic GIF

So it "officially" didn't happen (so it's happened)!

from .com

Update:

"Long COVID"
duo identified

Following renewed speculation and online claims of bust-ups with Steve Bruce, the identity of the two senior players affected most by the recent COVID outbreak at the club was revealed in the media on Monday.

They are Allan Saint-Maximin and Jamaal Lascelles, who become the fourth and fifth players confirmed to have previously tested positive, along with Emil Krafth, 
Isaac Hayden and Federico Fernandez.

It's unclear whether Javier Manquillo and Fabian Schar were similarly affected, but neither have featured in a senior squad since the game at Aston Villa early this month was called off.

Just to be clear, the entire squad has now reportedly tested negative, but not all players have recovered sufficiently to restart training.

Neither Lascelles nor Saint-Maximin are now self-isolating and both have been seen outside in recent days.

It's also worth recalling that before the Villa game, both of those players were missing from the victory at Crystal Palace after leaving the field injured during the home meeting with Chelsea.

brucey....

"I am looking forward to the challenge, can we get to the semi-final which would be wonderful of a club of our stature'

honestly man, you'd think we were fucking marine. we're playing brentford in the quarter final of the league cup  and the patronising cunt is coming out with shite like that.

I.just wish the fat mess would fuck off.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1