Bruce Manager of NUFC

If that’s our lot What’s the point in NUFC then?

We seem to be the only club who have this problem so candidly.

We survive one year and try to survive the next, eventually we get relegated, then promoted & it starts again.

Scream if you wanna go faster.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Tom said:

If that’s our lot What’s the point in NUFC then?

We seem to be the only club who have this problem so candidly.

We survive one year and try to survive the next, eventually we get relegated, then promoted & it starts again.

Scream if you wanna go faster.

Cunts telling West Brom fans on Twitter to just put up with Allardyce’s stone aged football this afternoon....conveniently forgetting they’ve also been managed by Pardew & fuckin Pulis..... I think they know what’s in store tbh :cuppa:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Alex said:

The ‘hysteria’ stuff is basically just a few people on Twitter because there’s no crowds at the games. But he’s using it to cover up the fact we look so clueless in almost every department in most games. Virtually everyone recognises the owner is the real problem and that our squad isn’t too 6 material but at the same time he’s nowhere near getting the most out of the players at his disposal. 

Good post.What he’s basically saying is what we all know,not being relegated is mission accomplished with both himself and Ashley,as if we should think the same way.Spending as little as possible is the iceing on the cake.What’s even more worrying is the fact that Brucey will probably be our manager next season whatever league we’re in.Our squad is so piss poor,however but shit you play,you know you’re going to be on the bench at worst for the next game.Look at Joe Useless Linton.Only once since he arrived has he not been called upon to play some part in a league game.He plays shit,he’s taken off,and apart from one game,he’s been Brucey’s answer when a forward or midfield player is playing shit,and around and around it goes.Lewis displays cowardice in every game as well as nee idea how to defend so he’s put on the bench and on he comes to prove again he cannot defend,or attack,and how much of a coward he is again.Apart from TOT,our central defenders at times can do a job.Wilson knows what he’s doing,The Saint,before he chucks the towel in can add a spark,but rest wouldn’t get a game for any team above us and a few if not all below us.We have a defeat in us in every game.Look at the way we struggled in the cup against lower league opposition.

We play the worst football in the league and the slowest football in the league.Our possession rate and ratio of shots either on target or off is abysmal.

As you pointed out,he’d know what ‘hysteria’ was if crowds were allowed in.

2 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

Spot on.

You would have to think that this would be Bruce's last managers job certainly in the premier league, probably in the Championship. That said there does seem to be an incongruous practice of employing known entity managers despite the known element being that they are shite and play dour football and struggle tactically.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Ugly Mackems said:

To manage NUFC you need to be on a downward (if not already at the bottom) spiral. No manager to date has departed NUFC and moved on to bigger and better things. Rafa once his accountant is happy has the opportunity the rest in all likelihood will never get a Club the stature of NUFC again. Up and coming? Career suicide. 

Just needed a quick dig at Rafa taking a better paid job at the end of his contract to make your day.

• Like 1

I see NUFC Twitter thinks it's uncovered a conspiracy linking every pundit that's ever defended Bruce. They all have the same agent apparently.

Except they don't. It's just the name of a lass that works for a booking agency and rings around booking after dinner speaker's. 

"Hi Mr Savage, would you be able to do an after dinner speech for the Slough Barclays Call Centre Christmas party please. £2500 for the night. And while you're on, can you do me a favour and stick up for Steve Bruce next  time you are commentating on 5Live. Cheers"

"

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see NUFC Twitter thinks it's uncovered a conspiracy linking every pundit that's ever defended Bruce. They all have the same agent apparently.

Except they don't. It's just the name of a lass that works for a booking agency and rings around booking after dinner speaker's. 

"Hi Mr Savage, would you be able to do an after dinner speech for the Slough Barclays Call Centre Christmas party please. £2500 for the night. And while you're on, can you do me a favour and stick up for Steve Bruce next  time you are commentating on 5Live. Cheers"

"

It's not a conspiracy they're just all on the same old boys circuit, whereas the likes of Rafa isn't. Easier to call someone you'll never really see or work with than someone you might work with or bump into on a semi regular basis.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's not a conspiracy they're just all on the same old boys circuit, whereas the likes of Rafa isn't. Easier to call someone you'll never really see or work with than someone you might work with or bump into on a semi regular basis.

I agree, but shit like that on Twitter is just more ammunition for the "deluded geordie" bollocks 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

"

sharron elkabas is a bloke and is the managing director.

not that it's even remotely relevant, I just thought I'd point it out!  ;)

32 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I agree, but shit like that on Twitter is just more ammunition for the "deluded geordie" bollocks 

Definitely more opportunity for him to deflect legitimate criticism with his ‘hysteria’ excuse. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Because it’s likely his last mildly obscene payday. 
It’s downhill from here for Brucey, and he knows it. 

11 hours ago, OTF said:

You would have to think that this would be Bruce's last managers job certainly in the premier league, probably in the Championship. That said there does seem to be an incongruous practice of employing known entity managers despite the known element being that they are shite and play dour football and struggle tactically.

Yes. :lol:

Assuming Hippo Heed fucks up with West Brom (by trying to sell players at a car boot sale or whatever dodgy shite he can come up with), I’d not be hugely shocked to see the Cabbage scuttle back to the Championship,  and the Midlands. 
It’d be the ideal job really, as he’ll already have property there from when he fucked over Villa and City, he’ll know the pubs, crisp suppliers etc. and when he fucks up there he can easily find another shite Midlands side to see him to retirement. 
He can always fall back on his second career as an author…

”In 1999, while manager of Huddersfield, he wrote a trio of novels: Striker!, Sweeper! and Defender!. The books centred on fictional football manager Steve Barnes, based on Bruce, who solved murder mysteries and thwarted terrorists. Bruce later expressed his embarrassment at the books, which have become sought-after collectables.”

:lol:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Definitely more opportunity for him to deflect legitimate criticism with his ‘hysteria’ excuse. 

thing is, regardless of whether or not there's a connected effort to big up brucey it is happening regardless. peter crouch being the latest to use his column to tell any fucker who'll listen that us geordies should be careful what we wish for in wanting rid of the useless fat twat.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Alex said:

A stupid argument from Crouch made even more ridiculous given the fans have absolutely zero influence over when he’ll be sacked and who will replace him 

He should maybe stick to his 'I'm really dead funny, honest to god' thing the BBC seem to be shoveling on him? 

• Haha 1

While there's plenty of shite to fling at Ashley, Charnley needs to get some sent his way as well. He's the useless cunt that chased McClaren twice and was willing to pay compensation for him before he decided to stay at Derby. He's also be absent while we have a Covid outbreak at the club. 

• Like 3

I don’t really mind him (although I’d rather poke myself in the eye with s shitty stick than watch his show). But it’s disappointing, if unsurprising, to see someone else peddling the same old lazy bollocks. 

Edit: Crouch not Charnley ;) 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

Peter Crouch ffs :lol:. I’ve always liked the arrogant “be careful what you wish for” craic, oh no we’d have to be relegated and won’t be in the magical Premier League where we have to apparently set up to not receive a kicking against any and all opposition (even newly promoted shite), all while being told we should know our place. We’d be missing out on nowt not being in the PL with Mike Ashley as owner tbh, we’d at least be competitive/somewhat ambitious as we’d be trying for promotion.

The only thing I’d have been bothered about was in the past it would have seemingly made a takeover less likely, but the very PL itself was the thing that fucking blocked ours :lol: we’d likely have new owners if we were a championship side. 

• Like 3

Be careful what we wish for?!

Over a decade of utter fucking meaningless pish, lies, villainy, has beens, never weres and never should've beens we've endured. 

Should we just wish for it to persist?  What is the point of football if you don't wish for goals, points, cups or CUNTING ENTERTAINMENT?  

Fuck off you eat-an-apple-through-a-picket-fence, spastic robot, stick insect, not fucking funny, wanker cunt.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 9