Fat waste of space, tactically inept cabbage head Steve Bruce sacked by Newcastle United

bobbyshinton

Craig Hopes article is absolutely stunning, what a fucking waste this bloke really was.

But the biggest complaint among many was that ‘professional’ standards around the training ground were not what they should be. We know of one player who regularly returned to his old club for fitness and nutritional programmes.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Craig Hopes article is absolutely stunning, what a fucking waste this bloke really was.

But the biggest complaint among many was that ‘professional’ standards around the training ground were not what they should be. We know of one player who regularly returned to his old club for fitness and nutritional programmes.

Odds on it being Willock? 

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Honestly, given the struggles most of our team have with getting/staying fit it could be any of them. I reckon its Ryan Fraser.

8 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Honestly, given the struggles most of our team have with getting/staying fit it could be any of them. I reckon its Ryan Fraser.

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Nailed on. He seems an absolute model pro and hard trainer. He seemed absolutely gutted to sign for us full time tbh and looked miserable recently 

Most likely Mannquillo just wandered on down the road to the village of the damned, there is only so much FIFA one can play on their days off!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Most likely Mannquillo just wandered on down the road to the village of the damned, there is only so much FIFA one can play on their days off!

I think the inference was that the player went somewhere with a clue, though.  :lol:

• Haha 3