Drugs - Time to legalise - The Economist

Rob W

The thing with them is the purity. Kids that have chopped massive lines of 'coke' think they can sniff massive lines of some of the stuff they get online. I'm not surprised that it's teens you get in, i.e daft gits who don't research properly and use responsibly.

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always avoided them and thought they were a joke. That guy in Florida who tried to eat someone on the highway on bath salts probably didn't help.

Having said that a bunch of my degenerate friends swear by kratom. One of them recently died of an overdose of pills and alcohol and we don't know if he was just unlucky or... RIP :(

The thing with them is the purity. Kids that have chopped massive lines of 'coke' think they can sniff massive lines of some of the stuff they get online. I'm not surprised that it's teens you get in, i.e daft gits who don't research properly and use responsibly.

I thought etiz was a joke too, but from what you said I may need a rethink. Friend of mine has been doing it and kept asking me if he would die if he mixed it with alcohol. :lol: maybe I should have taken that more seriously.

Acid was legal until it got popular in the 60s(?) so my position is obviously wrong. I just think in an age where you can get anything delivered to your door, why bother?

That stuff doesn't happen on MDMA. You're getting it mixed up with LSD.

MDMA basically gives you an overwhelming feeling of euphoria and breaks down social barriers by making you feel overwhelming empathy and emotional warmth to the people around you. It also makes you spout endless verbal diarrhea and want to move around rhythmically to music.

So you can expect to spend the evening telling some random you've invited over how much you love them then dancing till 6am to the CT Bryan Adams mega mix.

That sounds pretty familiar already tbf :lol:

It seems the majority of the board has dabbled with varying degrees of success and failure. Access must be easy which the government is clearly fighting a losing battle against.

Edited by Holden McGroin

• 2 months later...