Newcastle United vs Fulham

smoggeordie

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cancel that, sorted

its a cracking app, lets you stream virtually any internet radio station via 3G or Wifi to your iPhone.

Problem is it stops broadcasting when the game is on.

Not on 5 Live and Talksport.

Gutted i can't go to this game. At a mates bloody wedding in Edinburgh and the thing starts at 15:00.

Found a way of streaming Radio Newcastle over the internet and listening on my phone, but my other half isnt impressed with the thought of me in church with earphones on and of course there is a slight moral issue :rolleyes:

This is why I planned my wedding for the international weekend in October :razz: If I'm not happy about missing a match for my own wedding, it seems unfair to inflict it upon the guests too.

As for the game, I'd go same as Monday night. I doubt Jonas could be quite as bad again, and I think Lovenkrands is a better option coming on when the opposition are tiring. Oba didn't look fit on Monday so it's too much of a risk to start him.

My fiancee did the same thing.. we planned the wedding the weekend after the season ends. She is just worried what state of mind I will be in if we happen to get relegated... the pictures would look horrible with that depressed look on my face

She'll enjoy her "wedding night" if we stay up tho :P

Regarding the game- if it ain't broke....... same start as smogs

:wank:

Better than last Monday night! :P

:wank: Aye, Mrs.Fist has suddenly taken an interest in the last two games :wank:

:wank::icon_lol:

Its hard to get out of the minset ive become used to. I cant help but think after last week, we'll get nothing today and hull will win. We'll go into the last game needing to beat villa and hull to not beat man utd reserves (Fergie finally getting revenge on AS for not joining him yadda yadda).

tried that Wunder Radio, every station appears to work apart from radio newcastle!

back to the orginal plan, the stream is up and running and the long drive begains

come on newcastle

Its hard to get out of the minset ive become used to. I cant help but think after last week, we'll get nothing today and hull will win. We'll go into the last game needing to beat villa and hull to not beat man utd reserves (Fergie finally getting revenge on AS for not joining him yadda yadda).

You mean lose by that logic?

also how much of a wanker is charlie nicolas?

just had a go at our players for saying they're enjoying working under shearer

also how much of a wanker is charlie nicolas?

just had a go at our players for saying they're enjoying working under shearer

"Chaaaarlie Nicholas isawanka isawanka!"

I seem to remember that being the chant when I was a lad.

I've got a bad feeling tonight ... like the players may think at the back of their minds that they're already safe and relying too much on a Bolton d. Hull result.

I swear that Hull will get at least a point tonight.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

I've got a bad feeling tonight ... like the players may think at the back of their minds that they're already safe and relying too much on a Bolton d. Hull result.

I swear that Hull will get at least a point tonight.

God, I hope I'm wrong.

Well I have a good feeling.

TEAM NEWS

ALAN Shearer makes one change to the side which beat Middlesbrough with Oba Martins coming in for skipper Michael Owen who picked up a groin strain in training on Friday.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Steven Taylor, Sebastien Bassong, Damien Duff, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Mark Viduka, Oba Martins

Subs: Fabricio Coloccini, Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

FFC: Mark Schwarzer, Paul Konchesky, John Pantsil, Brede Hangeland, Erik Nevland, Zoltan Gera, Danny Murphy ©, Diomansy Kamara, Aaron Hughes, Dickson Etuhu, Clint Dempsey

Subs: Pascal Zuberbuhler, Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora, Olivier Dacourt, Julian Gray, Toni Kallio, Chris Baird

Referee: Howard Webb

TEAM NEWS

ALAN Shearer makes one change to the side which beat Middlesbrough with Oba Martins coming in for skipper Michael Owen who picked up a groin strain in training on Friday.

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Steven Taylor, Sebastien Bassong, Damien Duff, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Mark Viduka, Oba Martins

Subs: Fabricio Coloccini, Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

FFC: Mark Schwarzer, Paul Konchesky, John Pantsil, Brede Hangeland, Erik Nevland, Zoltan Gera, Danny Murphy ©, Diomansy Kamara, Aaron Hughes, Dickson Etuhu, Clint Dempsey

Subs: Pascal Zuberbuhler, Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora, Olivier Dacourt, Julian Gray, Toni Kallio, Chris Baird

When the going gets tough and all that (isn't that the same as Oba's injury)

TEAM NEWS

ALAN Shearer makes one change to the side which beat Middlesbrough with Oba Martins coming in for skipper Michael Owe who picked up a groin strain in training on Friday.

Newspapers surely making a big story out of it again - bust-up with Shearer blahblah.

Played his last game in my opinion, and good riddance.

I'm not sure he has you know... Doubt too many will want to pay much for him and it sounds like Shearer still wants him.