Sad Cunts

Tooj

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking today that it might have been a good idea (if it's actually possible) for any slagging posts to get transferred into one big thread entirely full of slagging off posts :good: If no replies were made, it would just be one almighty list of piss-taking/slagging off posts which would make quite funny reading imo. Could possibly go gerld, if you think about the type of troll posts we'd be getting :)

Or am I 'wide of the mark' ??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking of sad cunts.....

Was really pleased to hear the boos ringing out from Villa Park yesterday, that was no minority giving them stick. The fickle, fickle bastards. And to think of the stick they gave us on the final day*, making banners about a club they have absolutely no history of bad blood with, very small time.

Also very interested to see how Martinez gets on with Wigan, there's a lot of impressed people so far with the Anglo-Spaniard.

*Villa are most definitely on our shit list. We've got good memories and they've got it coming in the future, their support last year at SJP was also one of the worst I've seen, and to be fair, they had a bit of competition.

Talking of sad cunts.....

Was really pleased to hear the boos ringing out from Villa Park yesterday, that was no minority giving them stick. The fickle, fickle bastards. And to think of the stick they gave us on the final day*, making banners about a club they have absolutely no history of bad blood with, very small time.

Also very interested to see how Martinez gets on with Wigan, there's a lot of impressed people so far with the Anglo-Spaniard.

*Villa are most definitely on our shit list. We've got good memories and they've got it coming in the future, their support last year at SJP was also one of the worst I've seen, and to be fair, they had a bit of competition.

The only issue I have with your post is I don't think they're worth talking about :blink:

Guest Stevie

Aston Villa are an insignificant Brummie nothingness of a club. They could win the CL 20 times in a row, not one person would care. They'd still be 10 pages in in the paper. As the biggest club within a 70 mile radius, and a population of 8m within 25 miles, they should be bigger than Man Utd. No one notices them or will ever care, boring brummie cunts.

Aston Villa are an insignificant Brummie nothingness of a club. They could win the CL 20 times in a row, not one person would care. They'd still be 10 pages in in the paper. As the biggest club within a 70 mile radius, and a population of 8m within 25 miles, they should be bigger than Man Utd. No one notices them or will ever care, boring brummie cunts.

Personally hope they get a poor string of results and boo MON out of the job - they are already having a dig at him - call us deluded - love to watch that turn to shit

Nah I see where SLP is coming from.... aside from the fact he's a mackem twat and that ridiculous karaoke effort he did when they'd survived only by the skin of their teeth, Brown is 3 miles up Big Sam's arse and it'd be poetic to see them both go down together.

Remember when Allardyce was given the boot - which tosser was it that piped up and told the media we were a fucking disgrace? Didn't mumble anything 8 months later when they did it to Keegan though did you Phil? And you were playing us next match as well!!

• 1 year later...

How nice would it be to look back on this thread on May 12th with Aston Villa relegated to the Championship. Talk about what goes round comes round if that happens.

How nice would it be to look back on this thread on May 12th with Aston Villa relegated to the Championship. Talk about what goes round comes round if that happens.

Its just a shame that we dont play them even nearer the end of season and could be responsible for their drop. that would be justice.

Whos your next messiah? Ozzie Ozbourne?

Nigel Kennedy. Aka boilneck.

:cuppa: I was just thinking about that spotty fucka. Kennedy celebrity fan, Kennedy celebrity fan. Think they have Kevin Costner too to be fair.

Nigel Kennedy. Aka boilneck.

:cuppa: I was just thinking about that spotty fucka. Kennedy celebrity fan, Kennedy celebrity fan. Think they have Kevin Costner too to be fair.

He picked them purely on name though.

As good a reason as any for an OOC to be fair.