Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

The earlier seasons of weeds were the strongest, like some of Doug's work in particular. Orange is the New Black was enjoyable, though the breast count and quality diminished as the season progressed.

I'm not a fan of Melina's character and felt there was more soap-opera elements to the final couple of seasons than previous ones

One of my top scenes

aye that scenes great, if Arnie actually got governor how far could Sheen get :D

Wasn't there a poll stating something like 65% of Americans would vote for Jed Bartlett?

I have real problems with the West Wing. The dialogue is so snappy that after a while every character in the show comes across as a total cunt. Been stalled on season 3 for ages.

Glad to hear it stays consistent but this could put me right off as I can't stand that kind of dialogue. Though, I did just watch an entire season of New Girl but at least that was funny. I'll see you in 156 episodes time.

Aye it's quality. Finished it in no time. Which speaks to the quality of the show and the lack of quality of my life.

Finished Orange is the New Black last night, gutted there is only one series so far!

I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with Netflix, entertaining stuff.