Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

people have called me Roy before :huff:

I thought of you within the first 2 minutes of watching it :lol:

And thanks TRS - I'll give it a go.

I fully expected to hate the IT Crowd but when I watched it from the start I realised I actually really liked it. :D

Still loving Parks & Recreation at the moment, onto season 4 episode 16.

Took me a while to 'get' Richard Ayoade but after watching him on the big fat quiz of the year he was quite funny. The manager if the firm is a brilliant character too

'God damn these electric sex pants of mine' :lol:

Got four episodes left of Mad Men Season 6 and it's still the daddy. It's setting the table for a monumental fall for just about everyone.

Pleased to hear. I watched episodes 1 and 2 the other night and thought it was all over the place.

This uri gellar documentary Ive just watched on BBC 2 was quite a mind blower. (Obv if its some sort of spoof then I'll look stupid, again), however it covers his physic work for Mossad and the CIA and even alludes to him shutting down radar as the famous raid on entebee sp? was carried out.

He was heavily tested at Sandford USA and blew them away with his remote viewing.

A must watch. (If its not a spoof).

Got four episodes left of Mad Men Season 6 and it's still the daddy. It's setting the table for a monumental fall for just about everyone.

Me too.

Had just finished season 3 of justified, which I really enjoyed... especially the last couple of episodes and the superb performance of Mr Quarls throughout (The blue eyed dude off of band of brothers)....

... but Mad Men takes it up a notch.