Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Another plug for the Mindy Project. I know funny, and that show is funny.

This is on Hulu, but only the second season. So, starting from S2, yay or nay?

'Inside the American Mob' It's been on the documentary channels before and I'd seen the odd one. Watched the lot over a few days on youtube while I was on the sick. Seven episodes starting from the late '60's up to the early nineties including interviews with the cops and the wiseguys. Undercover FBI agent Joe Pistone 'Donnie Brasco' also features. Pretty sure it'll be on netflix/sky anytime etc.

Girls is class btw. If you don't watch it, get on it. 3rd season just started.

I watched an episode the other day, it wasn't till I hit the info button near the end I saw it was suppoed to be a comedy and not just a "shit drama".

No womder you don't like The Big Bang Theory.

I watched an episode the other day, it wasn't till I hit the info button near the end I saw it was suppoed to be a comedy and not just a "shit drama".

No womder you don't like The Big Bang Theory.

I accept this entire post as a compliment, thanks to the last line in it. The Big Bang Theory is diabolical.

I'm watching Spiral and the Bridge at the minute. Getting my subtitle on, big time. Both good shows so far.

Both really good. I prefer The Bridge. Had a proper empty moment the other day when we finished series 2. :lol:

Next up we're going to try Salamander which is in The Bridge's Saturday night time slot. I also keep meaning to try The Killing as Netflix is determined for me to watch that.

Just watched episode one of the Blacklist.

Not something that requires the brainpower and sophistication of Ewerk but none the less a very decent filler on this outing.

James Spaders got old though :(

I always think of him (And Gemmil) like this

james-spader.jpg

Yet now hes

577px-The_Blacklist_-_James_Spader_%28cr

I thought blacklist was okay but quickly got bored of the format tbh, once I caught up with it and had to watch week by week I give up on it.

I've just watched season 1 of that Vikings the history channel made and thought it was canny, even though they had to tone down the sex and gore due to it being on History channel and not HBO/Starz etc. Looking forward to the 2nd season starting soon.

I thought blacklist was okay but quickly got bored of the format tbh, once I caught up with it and had to watch week by week I give up on it.

I've just watched season 1 of that Vikings the history channel made and thought it was canny, even though they had to tone down the sex and gore due to it being on History channel and not HBO/Starz etc. Looking forward to the 2nd season starting soon.

Same here.

Edited by The Fish