Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

40 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It was a tongue in cheek comment given the gushing praise in the two posts before mine.

I assume it's absolute shite. Never seen it.

I lasted about 3 minutes before the signposted boob jokes and canned laughter ground me down. It's fucking shit.

40 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

The dark haired one does have a canny set of chebs though.  That was enough to get me through a few episodes years ago before I had kodi.

It was a source of great frustration that she was so covered up during her stints in the Thor films.

81dutTibWVL._SX450_.jpg 

kat-dennings-8.jpg

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

I lasted about 3 minutes.

Was about to ask you which one did it for you but your subsequent post appears to have answered that.

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

How about an NSFW Spoiler, you massive bellend. 

:lol:

aye. i had to scroll up as quickly as i scrolled down. bookmarked for when i get home though :bloodywank: 

"The Post."   Meryl Streep stars as Katherine Graham with Tom Hanks as Ben Bradlee, at the time of the Pentagon Papers release in 1971 and is directed by Spielberg.

or if you only want to view the trailer...

Bang average tits tbh.

Just finished Tin Star under duress. Even wor lass had to admit it was shite in the end. How it's already been renewed for a new season is beyond me. I wanted to like it because I like Tim Roth but it's so cliche-ridden and just daft in so many ways. They obviously were aiming for something like Fargo but it's not a patch on that. Even Christina Hendricks didn't make it watchable

25 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, I think I've been spoilt by wor lass tbh

I don’t doubt she has gigantic jugs of joy but you still can’t tell me those chebs posted above are bang average