Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I'm always wary of stuff that got cancelled early doors. Not cos there's necessarily anything wrong with it, as people have terrible taste, but I don't want to get into something that is gonna have a load of loose ends left. Which presumably is what this movie is about.

I'm always wary of stuff that got cancelled early doors. Not cos there's necessarily anything wrong with it, as people have terrible taste, but I don't want to get into something that is gonna have a load of loose ends left. Which presumably is what this movie is about.

Aye, that's the trouble I suppose.

I watched the first episode of RD and couldn't take it seriously. I reckon Parky's caught Hasslehoff Syndrome from living in Germany too long.

Takes 2/3 ep to get into it. Trust me.

:lol: I hardly slept last night. You know you haven't slept well when you neighbour's 5 year old son rides past the front window on his bike and you mutter "Little ginger bitch" at him. :lol: I immediately felt like a psychopath.

He was wearing mirrored aviators though ffs.

:lol:

This thread.

I thought Stevie's 'show' thing was a bit odd. Didn't want to say anything though because I'd have to deal with a barrage of abuse for being below the mackem line. For those that don't know, the 'mackemline' is south of wherever Stevie is at any given moment.

Too true :lol:

I'm like that for half an hour every day when I get up. Until I've had coffee and some long pulls on the e cig/ one of my alloted 4 fags for the day. If I kill it will be during this gloaming time....

I've finished the first series of Louis. While I don't dislike it, it's not exactly brilliant. There's the odd LOL moment but just not enough of them.

Also caught Inside the KKK on Channel 4. It was largely disappointing. Turns out they're just a bunch of losers in their real lives who give each other fancy titles and meet up in the middle of nowhere to burn a cross every now and then. Sadly they were far too guarded in their interviews to say anything of any real interest.