Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Started watching Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell from episode 3 as it took me so bloody long to get through the book that the first two episodes had disappeared from the iplayer. :lol: Not that fussed on it, the book was ok but I can't really be bothered watching all of the episodes of the series.

I watched episode one and thought it was shit.

Watched Dirk Gently though and really enjoyed it.

Seriously who the fuck calls films shows? :razz:

People who don't depress their lives living in computer jobs for years hoping Bob who sits opposite will say something interesting once in 12 month for starters. Most people I know call them shows, but then again I'm from Newcastle.

Edited by McFaul

People who don't depress their lives living in computer jobs for years hoping Bob who sits opposite will say something interesting once in 12 month for starters. Most people I know call them shows, but then again I'm from Newcastle.

:lol: Shit rant.

Stevie, a show is what you go and see at the theatre when there's singing and dancing involved. That thing you go to in Sunderland is the picshaz pet. You see fillims there, or mewvies.

Stevie, a show is what you go and see at the theatre when there's singing and dancing involved. That thing you go to in Sunderland is the picshaz pet. You see fillims there, or mewvies.

A show for people from the West of Newcastle is a film. You're originally from South Shields, and aye wor lass looks at me like a clown and she's from "Marsden".

giphy.gif

"My dearest Gemmill, even though you are sitting opposite me there are some things that can only be expressed in e-mail format. I want very much to have hot sex with you and see that famous mouse of oriental origin. Maybe we can watch a show afterwards?

My sincerest love,

Bob.

P.S. Can you forward the department accounts on to me when you have the time? The boss is chewing my ass over here, already."

Why have you started calling films shows? You only started doing it last month?

I'm loving parks and recreation at the minute. Ron Swanson is the best character ever conceived :lol:

Mad how different he looks without his tache btw

:lol: Aye it's fucking class, I watch it anytime I've got a half hour or so and there's nowt else I can find to chuck on (as I've seen the whole series). Jean-Ralphio and his sister are a right crease and the thing with Parks and rec is it uses characters like that just enough, they knew people liked them two but didn't start making them central characters like some programmes do with the oddball characters that are popular as fringe characters. The lass that plays April and Chris Pratt were brilliant together, in fact all the characters are class tbh.

A show for people from the West of Newcastle is a film. You're originally from South Shields, and aye wor lass looks at me like a clown and she's from "Marsden".

You said it on here for the first time last month and got a giggle. You're flogging a dead horse now though, youve shoehorned it into about 10 posts since :lol:

giphy.gif

"My dearest Gemmill, even though you are sitting opposite me there are some things that can only be expressed in e-mail format. I want very much to have hot sex with you and see that famous mouse of oriental origin. Maybe we can watch a show afterwards?

My sincerest love,

Bob.

P.S. Can you forward the department accounts on to me when you have the time? The boss is chewing my ass over here, already."

:lol: you tool!

:lol:

This thread.

I thought Stevie's 'show' thing was a bit odd. Didn't want to say anything though because I'd have to deal with a barrage of abuse for being below the mackem line. For those that don't know, the 'mackemline' is south of wherever Stevie is at any given moment.

Never even heard of it. Get on Rectify.

Speaking of which, @@Ayatollah Hermione you vicious predator, Rectify season 3 has started over in Stateside, USA.

Mob period drama thingy set in Miami late 50s / early 60s. Got canned after two seasons but heard some good things about it. They're making a film too.