Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

I didn't think it was that bad Jill compare to some of the right shite being produced atm.

Anyone else disappointed with how the second season of True Detective finished?

I've not watched many other new shows recently so I don't have anything to compare it with. :lol: Just thought for the budget it was a real let down.

Thought S2 of True Detective was dump as well mind, I think I posted that earlier in the thread though.

Anybody on here started on Mr. Robot?

I have watched them all.

I like the main guy, but it can be a bit cheesy. The actual technical stuff regarding computers is accurate mind, so it doesn't wind me up like other "hacking" tv/movies.

I have watched them all.

I like the main guy, but it can be a bit cheesy. The actual technical stuff regarding computers is accurate mind, so it doesn't wind me up like other "hacking" tv/movies.

Chill out, Anonymous.

Started Sons of Anarchy last night. Only seen the first episode, but it seems alright. Desperately need something with loads of series to get through, everything we watch lately seems to only have one series.

Started Sons of Anarchy last night. Only seen the first episode, but it seems alright. Desperately need something with loads of series to get through, everything we watch lately seems to only have one series.

It's shite.

It starts great then goes on forever repeating the same story basically.

Main actor is fucking awful.

really really fucking awful.

It's shite.

I'll probably love it then.

Nah, heard mixed reviews ranging from "it's amazing!" (which I note came mostly from people who also like Game of Thrones so that puts me off) to "it's ok for the first few seasons then goes downhill" to "it's shite".

I'm quite interested to see what I think after watching a few more.