Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

Started Sons of Anarchy last night. Only seen the first episode, but it seems alright. Desperately need something with loads of series to get through, everything we watch lately seems to only have one series.

The Shield

U.S. Office

Parks and Recreation

Rescue Me

Californication

Scandal

Ray Donovan

The Shield

U.S. Office

Parks and Recreation

Rescue Me

Californication

Scandal

Ray Donovan

Seen a couple but not the others. I'll have a look - cheers. It's just difficult to find stuff we both want to watch, occasionally we'll start something and then only one of us wants to continue so it becomes a right chew on.

I'm enjoying Mr Robot. Need to get the last couple of episodes watched. Started watching Aquarius and it started well but seems to be falling into a case of the week detective show with Manson in the background. I'll give it a couple more episodes but can see me giving up after that. I watched the first episode of Lucifer after seeing Fish mention it on twitter. Was an interesting start but I've got a feeling it could end up being shit.

Yeah I enjoyed Silicon Valley. There were times starting off when the jokes all felt a bit too insider, like you needed to actually work in Silicon Valley to get them, but it got better as it went.

Yeah I enjoyed Silicon Valley. There were times starting off when the jokes all felt a bit too insider, like you needed to actually work in Silicon Valley to get them, but it got better as it went.

Aye I wouldn't have a clue what was and wasn't real though. It still feels a bit dubious when Marty Feldman Jr stares at a load of numbers onscreen and instantly knows what's going on though.

Um, no we're not all technically disadvantaged like you ginger bollocks, Jill will be fine with it.

You are a genuine ginger, I'm just an Internet ginger for everyone's entertainment.

I'm telling you, if you're not a monstrous nerd, that first season had some fairly unfunny episodes in it. Of course, if you are a monstrous nerd....

You are a genuine ginger, I'm just an Internet ginger for everyone's entertainment.

I'm telling you, if you're not a monstrous nerd, that first season had some fairly unfunny episodes in it. Of course, if you are a monstrous nerd....

Yep, ginger, dreaded, nerd; that's me :doh:

No kids. You know that question you ask yourself, what the fuck did we used to do with all our time? Watch telly apparently.

This, definitely. I do, however, have a huge knowledge of Marvel, Transformers, Spinjitzu and other random boy stuff than I've ever had before. Not sure I could tolerate the girly shite they churn out these days, so I feel quite lucky to have a boy.

Just seen the first episode of Last Man on Earth. Actually has me praying for the human apocalypse that I may manage to avoid. Helps to be in America when it comes though.

It's a fun watch.

This, definitely. I do, however, have a huge knowledge of Marvel, Transformers, Spinjitzu and other random boy stuff than I've ever had before. Not sure I could tolerate the girly shite they churn out these days, so I feel quite lucky to have a boy.

Depends, mine just watches horrible histories, horrible histories gory games, operation ouch, bindi's bootcamp, wolfblood, wizards versus aliens and some show about nutters breaking records.

I Told you it was a good watch! Get on the Tesla one next.

Aye it was really good, thanks for the recommendation. Really sad how she ended up, I was reading on Wiki that she was eventually diagnosed bipolar, but it was canny excruciating watching her shtick on stage at times.

What's the Tesla one called?

Is it you that has the music podcast? If so, you might like I Dream of Wires, a story about the synthesiser and how it has shaped music. It's definitely on US Netflix, not sure about UK. I haven't watched it btw, but I will at some point.