Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

A new show out next week called "Hebburn" it should be cringe worthy watching.

Written by an extremely good comedian. Could be shit, could be canny. His live stuff is some of the best I've ever seen, so the writing should be solid.

Hope people watch it and give it a chance.

Why is it just called "Hebburn"? Straight from the Lenny Henry school of comedy names.

Probably because that's where Jason Cook is from.

I've saw him live about 5 times now and he's funny as fuck like. Especially when he does his shows up here as you can relate to everything he's saying.

Probably because that's where Jason Cook is from.

I've saw him live about 5 times now and he's funny as fuck like. Especially when he does his shows up here as you can relate to everything he's saying.

I kna that but Hebburn had better be intrinsically linked to the inherent development of the characters and the overarching shackles that working class environs bring and loads of rough as fuck charver lasses and that

I used to live in Hebburn, so I'm kind of assuming this is gonna be a surprise biopic.

Out of choice? :lol:

I just don't get the place man. There really is fuck all there. Yet everybody I know who is from Hebburn act like it's the centre of the universe.

:lol:

There's fuck all in Hebburn as well btw. All of the scenes will either be shot in The Clock or by Hebburn Pool. Even Jarra has a town centre.

The Roadhouse in Hebburn was used a lot apparently.

Just finished watching all of the X Files and I've now got the first series of The Wire, Breaking Bad, Boadwalk Empire and Game Of Thrones to watch. Any suggestions which to go for first?

Game of Thrones. It's da best.

Dexters going well too

Aye Dexter has been class this series. Lots of action going down.

Don't read below if you don't want to know something that could potentially happen.

Apparently the last episode is called "Surprise motherfucker" which would see the return of Dokes in some form. By all accounts he returns in the books, but I can see it being more in a vision style like Dexter has had in the past.

Can definitely see La Guerta ending up on his table though. I fucking hope so too, I can't stand the cunt.