Aston Villa 1-0 Newcastle United

Smitheh

I've resigned myself to the fact we're going down and have started thinking about the "possible" benefits of relegation (we may win more games, unload some of our useless squad, give Shearer a chance to learn his trade and come back up fighting). I would rather stay up but unless something changes regarding ownership, there'll be nothing much to look forward to next year anyway.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm changing my mind every five minutes, we're drawing and staying up, we're getting a point but going down, we're winning and staying up, we're winning and so are Hull, but so are sunderland, We're winning, Hull lose and the mackems draw, the mackems draw, Hull Draw, but we win. We lose, They lose and they lose too....

I wish it was us vs Villa, if we get a point we're safe. I don't think I'm going to survive the twists and turns this day is surely going to bring.

We're not going to be three nil up with 30 minutes to go, and Hull and the mackems 3-0 down. it'll be one goal here or there in each game.

fuckity fuckity fucking fuck fuck

Had a dream where Hull beat ManUre 2-0, and we lost to Villa 3-2 having been 1-0 up in the first 4 minutes.

I'm so nervous, I'm going out when the game is on and having a kickabout. Just can't deal with following the results. :lol:

I can see Martins being either the hero or the villain, hes sure to get at least one clear chance

Either way do you think this could be his last game for us.

I'm actually shitting bricks now

I reckon we could rebuid Hadrians wall at the rate Im going. :lol:

Just had my third turd of the day and our is pissing herself.

Not great scenes tbh.

why do women not get this ?

Get rid of her for the day, give her some money to go shopping. Mine is out thank fuck

Not great scenes tbh.

Get rid of her for the day, give her some money to go shopping. Mine is out thank fuck

Mine asked why I was tetchytoday. I told her its like knowing , 2 weeks in advance, that the best shag of your life is going to dump you, today being it.

Probably not the best analogy to use to my wife, but she's fucked off to her mam's so it did the trick.

Not great scenes tbh.

Mine asked why I was tetchytoday. I told her its like knowing , 2 weeks in advance, that the best shag of your life is going to dump you, today being it.

Probably not the best analogy to use to my wife, but she's fucked off to her mam's so it did the trick.

I've been getting "Cheer up, it's only a game, it doesn't matter."

B)

Not great scenes tbh.

B)

cunt punt, I dont care if its your mother. Its deserved.

I reckon we could rebuid Hadrians wall at the rate Im going. B)

Not great scenes tbh.

:angry:

:lol: x2

Not great scenes tbh.

:lol: x2

x3

Not great scenes tbh.

Cunt punt me mam for something the Mrs said? :lol:

I just told her that I love her, but she should fuck off.

2 hours... christ I'm dreading this. I'm even watching SPL to try not to think about it but its not working. So I'm gonna have to play a bit of UFC until kick off. Its too much.

Not great scenes tbh.

B)

mine only said that to me once, shes wiser now

I'm watching Millwall play at an empty Wembley.

2-1 up in the play offs.

How fucking depressing that we could be playing them next season.