Steve Bruce

Jimbo

If he had joined Arsenal I wouldn't like him either

Imagine Teddy Sheringham being in a studio in a game between Man Utd and Spurs. Whoever wins, becomes league champions.

Despite Spurs never having won it for decades, Teddy wants Man Utd to win. Then 10 years later he becomes Arsenal boss - how do you feel?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you research you cockney nutjob.

Do i research what? Also not clear on a nutjob...

I was trying to agree that a "fan" of the club becoming manager of your rival is a bit of a arse.

Imagine Teddy Sheringham being in a studio in a game between Man Utd and Spurs. Whoever wins, becomes league champions.

Despite Spurs never having won it for decades, Teddy wants Man Utd to win. Then 10 years later he becomes Arsenal boss - how do you feel?

Total cunt

Total cunt

Precisely :D

Bruce is a Man U loving turd, always has been. I can't stand him for loads of different reasons, never have, he's where he belongs now. Delighted this closes the door on him ever managing us and I expect he'll pipe down now about his "love" for us.

Bruce is a Man U loving turd, always has been. I can't stand him for loads of different reasons, never have, he's where he belongs now. Delighted this closes the door on him ever managing us and I expect he'll pipe down now about his "love" for us.

This

slmwki.jpg

I bleed black and white, me.

There isn't a Newcastle fan alive who'd let themselves be photographed like that. :D

And that's just talking about his head.

slmwki.jpg

There isn't a Newcastle fan alive who'd let themselves be photographed like that. :icon_lol:

why is it that when I look at this photo I feel a deep unease, similar to the feeling you get when "The Sun" has pictures of Peados watching kids on the front page??

Is it Bruce? the mans a total cunt like, I suspect its seeing the way he's stroking the scarf, makes me feel queasy :icon_lol:

slmwki.jpg

There isn't a Newcastle fan alive who'd let themselves be photographed like that. :icon_lol:

Maybe he's got a T-Shirt/vest/pair of Y fronts on underneath emblazoned with the words "sad mackem bastards" a la Lee Clark.

Or maybe he's just an epic cunt.

slmwki.jpg

“Newcastle were my team, I went to support them as a boy and being a Geordie it’s in-bred in you, you follow the club still the same today.”

I dont know who the joke is on more. Sunderland or Bruce :icon_lol:

Surely they must be foaming about this when the interent is full of quotes about him loving NUFC and it being his lifelong dream to manage us one day :icon_lol:

Is there a real quote of him saying he bleeds black and white anywhere?

Just seen this on N-O, as always, the man's word is his bond.

STEVE BRUCE has rubbished suggestions he could be the next Sunderland boss.

And he believes just considering such a move would be an act of betrayal towards his old Manchester United team-mate Roy Keane.

On top of that, Bruce pointed out that a Geordie could never manage the Toon's deadly rivals.

Wigan boss Bruce, whose side take on Arsenal at The Emirates today, said: "Let's nip this straight in the bud. It's a total non-starer.

"I'm very happy at Wigan and if you cut me open I'd be black and white to the core!"

Edit: This was in December 2008.