Owen

The Fish

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, here we are, July the 1st, the parasitic malingering dwarf is no longer a Newcastle United player, good fucking ridance !

Oh well, here we are, July the 1st, the parasitic malingering dwarf is no longer a Newcastle United player, good fucking ridance !

The tosser will still be described as 'Newcastle striker' until he joins someone else though.

Do you think he'll have the cheek to sign on?

I don't doubt it, he's probably applied for a disabled badge for his car, he probably qualifies for that though.

Wouldn't surprise me if he went there on a pay as you play. Manure seem to be getting knocked back a bit in the market by the big boys and if anybody can get him to perform it would be SAF.

Apparently we do for another month.

Aye, I'm sure I read it somewhere.

( :lol: so fuck you Tommy boy )

until he finds another club?

:lol: Davey boy!

;) You knew what I meant, that we had to pay the oik even though he's not technically our player any more, obviously if he takes longer than a month to find a club I'd be surpriused, so I reckon I'm on ok ground here.

;)

Guest alex

We have to keep paying him until he finds another club or his contract expires, depending on which is earlier. No, really :lol:

We have to keep paying him until he finds another club or his contract expires, depending on which is earlier. No, really :lol:

I presume seeing as he signed at the end of August we've potentially got another 2 months to pay then? ;)

Radio here in Mancland running the story. WTF?

If SAF can get him playing it would be a great deal (for them and him). Free transfer and I'll bet he has to take a pay cut.

Knowing our luck he'll be top scorer next season and bang in 5 when we play them in the cup.

I presume seeing as he signed at the end of August we've potentially got another 2 months to pay then? ;)

The deal would only run until 30th June I reckon.

There was something in the NOTW at the weekend saying that Owen and Viduka have clauses stating that we have to pay them for one month after the expiration of their contract if they haven't yet signed for other clubs.

That brochure must have been shit hot. I sense the hand of HTT at work.

"Michael, it says you're home to some of the best golf courses in the North East. Is that true?"