The other teams transfer window thread

Andrew

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were linked to ungainly banjo wielder Benjiani a few days ago, but apparently the is nothing in it. Thank God.

We have a 22 French midfielder called Alharbi el-Jadeyaoui on trial from Brest, along with Christian Vieri (remember him?) and Alkie Van Der Meyde.

We were linked to ungainly banjo wielder Benjiani a few days ago, but apparently the is nothing in it. Thank God.

We have a 22 French midfielder called Alharbi el-Jadeyaoui on trial from Brest, along with Christian Vieri (remember him?) and Alkie Van Der Meyde.

I remember him when he had knees

he doesn't anymore

Tevez to Man City for £25m.

I can't understand why they're after adebayor too, their defence is nowt special the big boys have shown time and again that the best teams are built on a solid backline

he doesn't anymore

Exactly. My reaction was 'does he still play?' I guess its because all other targets have been trumpted up with the cash the Mackems and Villa have, as well as those who recieve the pots of cash from Real Fascist or Man City. The likes of Bent for example who would normally cost £6-10m in a reasonable market are now touted as £12-16m, which we seriously cannot afford. Especially with wages taken into consideration. So we either have to sit and wait, buy a clapped out freebie or hope we get some 'Vladimir Sukanobov' from Dinamo Turnip who no-one has heard of.

he doesn't anymore

Exactly. My reaction was 'does he still play?' I guess its because all other targets have been trumpted up with the cash the Mackems and Villa have, as well as those who recieve the pots of cash from Real Fascist or Man City. The likes of Bent for example who would normally cost £6-10m in a reasonable market are now touted as £12-16m, which we seriously cannot afford. Especially with wages taken into consideration. So we either have to sit and wait, buy a clapped out freebie or hope we get some 'Vladimir Sukanobov' from Dinamo Turnip who no-one has heard of.

What is it with Fat Sam and past it players.. Smith, Geremi, VIERI?

Talk of £70m for Adabeyor :icon_lol:

No chance imo. Everyone knows that Wenger would gladly get rid of him for around £25m, they'll just be trying to squeeze a few extra million out of City.

Some daft hotmail page like but none the less :icon_lol:

Tbh, I do find it a bit strange that you jump at every opportunity (and really awful web rumour) to mock other teams at the same time you have a go at the mackems for their obsession...

he doesn't anymore

What is it with Fat Sam and past it players.. Smith, Geremi, VIERI?

He only has a 2002/03 copy of champ manager.

Surprised that SAF has said he's not adding to his squad.

More surprised that Huntelaar is going to Stuttgart, would have thought he'd end up in England.

United avoided him because he would be classed as a "real madrid reject" despite being pretty much perfect for them and wantign to sign him when real did

quite a few man u fans I know are very angry that Tevez has gone to city

seem to feel he owes them something

He owes them fuck all! It was King Fergie who chose him to camp on the bench throughout the season, good luck to him.

quite a few man u fans I know are very angry that Tevez has gone to city

seem to feel he owes them something

He owes them fuck all! It was King Fergie who chose him to camp on the bench throughout the season, good luck to him.

thats exactly what I said