Newcastle owner Mike Ashley shelves plans for statue of Alan Shearer

Scottish Mag

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE RESPONDING TO THIS TWAT?

I bet he didn't attend ANY of the games that Shearer was in charge for. He's a know-nowt who gets all his chat from the tabloids. Stop biting for him man.

Good shout.

As he's clearly on the wind up I might just change his name or something.

Any ideas Gem Gem?

I bet he didn't attend ANY of the games that Shearer was in charge for. He's a know-nowt who gets all his chat from the tabloids. Stop biting for him man.

Says the boring cunt who gave up supporting the toon many many moons ago.

Stick to watching athletes at the gym. :lol:

Good shout.

As he's clearly on the wind up I might just change his name or something.

Any ideas Gem Gem?

Sums you up :lol:

internet-warrior.jpg

CT clearly after attention

Give over fella, you were interesting for one night and one night only with your chinese takeaway story. (Which I may say said more about the sort you were than she was). :lol:

:lol: I never said she was a bad lass, just a funny story because of the culture and personality clash, I felt it was funny enough to warrant telling.

You, on the other hand, were posting on here when your wife was giving birth.

Stick to watching athletes at the gym. ;)

"If I say 'the toon' it'll make me look authentic" - :lol: He knows the slang name and everyfink. Give up the charade man, it's genuinely embarrassing watching you try and cobble together football patter from the sports pages of tabloids. Taxi driver patter is no good on a message board when you have to come back every day - your fictional "My history as a Newcastle fan" story will work on a 10 minute journey, but it gets put to greater scrutiny on here, and you've embarrassed yourself. I've more or less given up on the club tbf, you're right about that. But you've never even started supporting them.

But you still can't explain why?

Why is Shearer a bad manager automatically after 8 games?

Because CT doesn't like him, obviously. It's nailed on CT's had him in his cab, tried to engage in witty banter and been told to fuck off by the great man :lol:

But you still can't explain why?

Why is Shearer a bad manager automatically after 8 games?

When your big enough to read the full post, not only will it have answered this question, you will be able to ask me more. :lol:

I apologise for saying it was utter crap that Shearer was to be Cardiff manager.

I see that he is in talks with Cardiff City.

I need to be less arrogant.

I hope Shearer takes the job.

Managers should start in lower leagues, or, as with Beardsley, with reserve teams.

Good luck to Alan Shearer with Cardiff.

I predict that he, McClaren and Sven will be competing in the top - so a former England captain, and 2 former England managers.

Stick to watching athletes at the gym. ;)

"If I say 'the toon' it'll make me look authentic" - :lol: He knows the slang name and everyfink. Give up the charade man, it's genuinely embarrassing watching you try and cobble together football patter from the sports pages of tabloids. Taxi driver patter is no good on a message board when you have to come back every day - your fictional "My history as a Newcastle fan" story will work on a 10 minute journey, but it gets put to greater scrutiny on here, and you've embarrassed yourself. I've more or less given up on the club tbf, you're right about that. But you've never even started supporting them.

Says it all really......Trot on. ;)

Come on CT. Complete the sentences. (Bear in mind a quick blast on the 'search' function will inevitably bring some up which directly contradict them)

Shearer's personality will make him a bad manager because...

I am able to a sound judgement on Alan Shearer's future management career based on 8 games because...

I know Alan Shearer has a similar personality to Roy Keane because...

Come on Doreen, Entertain us!

My gut says he will need a good, experienced coach as assistant manager to succeed early on. However, those 8 games were not right to judge his managerial abilities alone. The club was a stinking mess of farcical proportions and he was brought in as a party trick to try and recover the show at the last minute. Owen, Martins, Duff and many others clearly couldn't give a flying shit regardless of who was manager, the club had about 4 managers that season anyway and Ashley and Llambias were hell-bent on earning the freedom of Sunderland. Even if Jesus Christ himself descended from heaven to take the job instead of Shearer, he'd have looked aroud and said "I can do miracles but this is far too much. I'm off to give Stevie Wonder sight."