Newcastle owner Mike Ashley shelves plans for statue of Alan Shearer

Scottish Mag

Super size me Bitch!

Super size your own bitch ;)

I did, fat cow can't get out the kitchen ;)

Handy if you fancy putting some meat in a sandwich, I suppose :rip:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Peasepud, you've made a pathetic attempt at slagging a 18 year olds part time job, well done. Does that make you feel better? Does it make you feel accepted?

It does :o

Hold the relish?

Well done Peasepud, you've made a pathetic attempt at slagging a 18 year olds part time job, well done. Does that make you feel better? Does it make you feel accepted?

You give it the swaggering cocky act, claiming to have banged 45 hookers in Holland (you had to pay?) and then when someone dishes it out you run and hide behind your youth. Typical chav behaviour really, all front, and then shrivels up and hides behind their parents when someone calls their bluff.

Come on Kevin, you can stick up for yourself better than that surely.

I've ignored this mong, now is there anyway to have his threads not show up?

Aye, it's called banning him - sadly the mods would prefer to appease cock-weasels like these than keep the regulars happy, things are deffo on the decline I fear.

I've ignored this mong, now is there anyway to have his threads not show up?

Aye, it's called banning him - sadly the mods would prefer to appease cock-weasels like these than keep the regulars happy, things are deffo on the decline I fear.

I think my and Nicks views are complete polar opposites but we pride ourselves on the fact we dont ban people for having different views. As far as Im concerned his view of life and football in particular is shite but if he and others, didnt have these views then what would we talk about?

You give it the swaggering cocky act, claiming to have banged 45 hookers in Holland (you had to pay?) and then when someone dishes it out you run and hide behind your youth. Typical chav behaviour really, all front, and then shrivels up and hides behind their parents when someone calls their bluff.

I'd missed this nugget of information. Impressive results, Kevin.

My 'mate' did 6 in the 5 hours you have in the dam on the day trip. Tremendous performance. :o

Fuck me this cunts so fucking annoying the polish fucking twat! FUCK OFF

racist cunt

Fuck you off too, you fucking old bellend.

Stereotyping against ages aswell now. Cunt.

Funniest thing of all is I think the irony is totally and utterly lost on you.. :o

This board absolutely stinks nowadays.

It's pre-season, show me a NUFC forum that doesn't "absolutely stink" right about now.

It's actually not the board, it's a few of the posters. This Nick's unbelievable. Definitely not a Newcastle United fan.

This board absolutely stinks nowadays.

It's pre-season, show me a NUFC forum that doesn't "absolutely stink" right about now.

It's actually not the board, it's a few of the posters. This Nick's unbelievable. Definitely not a Newcastle United fan.

then stick him on ignore, dont open his threads and quit your bitching

maybe stick up an interesting thread or two yourself

I'd missed this nugget of information. Impressive results, Kevin.

My 'mate' did 6 in the 5 hours you have in the dam on the day trip. Tremendous performance. :o

Cheers bud ;)

No. Hookers are free.

Fuckin' bellend :o

Tits.

Big wobbly ones.

;)

fu5sev.gif

Hi guys!!!

:o

So, for clarity Kevin, you shagged 45 hookers in Amsterdam, correct?

He has balls of steel, seed of molten lava straight from depths of Vesuvius and the shaft of Excalibur. What a guy! The cap is well and truly doffed in respect to Londonderry's finest. ;)

Edited by Howmanheyman