Newcastle owner Mike Ashley shelves plans for statue of Alan Shearer

Scottish Mag

We all knew things weren't perfect between Gullit and Shearer.

But at least Gullit ranted furiously in his post-match interview about Shearer getting sent off. Very probably an olive branch to Shearer.

Shearer's attitude stank in the final weeks before Gullit was sacked, and of course he had to be dropped - Gullit wasn't perfect, but he came from the strange world of football, where you drop players that aren't trying.

Gullit signed a few players who didn't "try" Nick man

Practically every fucker he signed was a mercenary waste of space now you come to mention it.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ignored this mong, now is there anyway to have his threads not show up?

the ignore function needs work like, get rid of this bell completely, set a filter so that any post (or post pyramid) with Leazes in that says "old board" "right" "shepherd" etc just doesnt appear at all

I havent even been back that long and Im fucking sick of it all over again

I've ignored this mong, now is there anyway to have his threads not show up?

the ignore function needs work like, get rid of this bell completely, set a filter so that any post (or post pyramid) with Leazes in that says "old board" "right" "shepherd" etc just doesnt appear at all

I havent even been back that long and Im fucking sick of it all over again

Fuck you off too, you fucking old bellend.

Stereotyping against ages aswell now. Cunt.

and you used to think I was a good poster too.

I'm mortified

Where the fuck did I ever mention you were a good poster?! you're one of the most annoying posters on this fucking board, behind nick ofcourse.

Where the fuck did I ever mention you were a good poster?! you're one of the most annoying posters on this fucking board, behind nick ofcourse.

when you were bickering with skidmarks.

Anyway, my knowledge of the club goes back to 1964, and it is deep, factual and correct. If you want to know anything about the club, don't ask those Ashley boys.....and I'll tell you the truth, even if you don't like it, but it will be the truth.

You have just shown you have a short memory, strange in someone so young.

You have just shown you have a short memory, strange in someone so young.

That'll be the McChicken Burgers, they do that

cheeky little scamp isn't he :rip:

Well done Peasepud, you've made a pathetic attempt at slagging a 18 year olds part time job, well done. Does that make you feel better? Does it make you feel accepted?

Well done Peasepud, you've made a pathetic attempt at slagging a 18 year olds part time job, well done. Does that make you feel better? Does it make you feel accepted?

I think the correct reponse was "Want fries with that?" :rip: