Good Beye and good riddance

Jimbo

I presume you have never seen Jason Roberts when 1-on-1 with a keeper. Or in front of an open goal :icon_lol:

We have a gentleman's agreement to take Di Santo on loan from Chelsea, but that has not been formally sorted out. As much as I enjyed watching Chris Samba up front, I hope he plays at the back where he belongs.

In our ranks, we've got Shola and Xisco, man! You could plant them on the bastard line and they'd spaff it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant blame the guy really. if he goes then good luck to him. and that goes for all of the players/staff. if things carry on like this then we are royally fucked!! :icon_lol:

I agree........can't blame him one bit. He was the ONE player I would have been sad to see leave. It beggars belief at the way Ashley has run this club. just when you think things can't get anyworse he does this.

As far as I can see I the Fat C*nt only has two options - sell up or give Shearer the job. It's just a case of waiting for him to have his hand forced one way or the other.

Thankfully until he decides no players will be leaving. Players will need a better excuse if they want out.

What i don't understand is why the Fat F*cker can't hire Shearer as an 'interim' boss. Sure players can't be bought or sold, but he can at least assess the squad and be ready for Ashley's lame 'I tried my best' speech.

Dude, he doesn't want to hire Shearer because he doesn't want to pay Shearer. Ashley has said he doesn't want to put any more money into the club. We've all read the stories about how there's no tea in the office anymore, etc. etc. That's why.

Can't blame Beye either way. Can't blame anyone for wanting to leave. When the owner can't even get things right for his own financial well-being, how can you expect the players to be loyal?

(Probably just doesn't want to wear the away kit next season. Can't say I blame him.)

On a somewhat related topic- anyone at all believe TFC Ashley had any clue it would get this bad if NUFC was relegated? I just can't help but think if he'd actually fucking understood the worst-case scenario reports he must've been receiving last season we would have done a little more in the transfer window than sell Given and Bassong for McLovin and Nolan.

This is from another forum:

"Oh, and I saw Jonas today. He was in his car stuck in traffic outside my school with his window rolled down. So I shouted "Are you staying?" and he just looked at me and laughed"

Make of it what you will!

we would have done a little more in the transfer window than sell Given and Bassong for McLovin and Nolan.

Eh? I'm being a bit slow here but we haven't sold Bassong yet have we? And who's McLovin?

First exit predicted:

Beye watched

Various newspapers have now credited Portsmouth with an interest in Newcastle United full back Habib Beye, to replace the departed Glen Johnson at Fratton Park.

However it's understood that Pompey aren't favourites to sign the Senegal international, with Hull City having made strenuous efforts in that direction over recent days.

From .com

Considering he was one of the first to come out and say he wanted to stay and fight to get us back in the Premier League, it's a stark indication of how badly we've all been fucked about this summer.

Forget the mis-management of last season, it's incomparable to what levels they've dropped to since we lost at Villa Park.

As far as I can see I the Fat C*nt only has two options - sell up or give Shearer the job. It's just a case of waiting for him to have his hand forced one way or the other.

Thankfully until he decides no players will be leaving. Players will need a better excuse if they want out.

What i don't understand is why the Fat F*cker can't hire Shearer as an 'interim' boss. Sure players can't be bought or sold, but he can at least assess the squad and be ready for Ashley's lame 'I tried my best' speech.

Dude, he doesn't want to hire Shearer because he doesn't want to pay Shearer. Ashley has said he doesn't want to put any more money into the club. We've all read the stories about how there's no tea in the office anymore, etc. etc. That's why.

Can't blame Beye either way. Can't blame anyone for wanting to leave. When the owner can't even get things right for his own financial well-being, how can you expect the players to be loyal?

absolutely

Didn't expect anything else. He came here purely for the money but has been one of our most professional players. Saying that, he's done nothing more than has been expected of a Newcastle player, it's the failings of his colleagues that has made him appear to be a cut above the rest.

Didn't expect anything else. He came here purely for the money but has been one of our most professional players. Saying that, he's done nothing more than has been expected of a Newcastle player, it's the failings of his colleagues that has made him appear to be a cut above the rest.

Agreed, Id say Beye was one of our top performers in an awful side, He does not deserve all the praise he gets(only on the pitch to a certain extent), certainly not for his loyalty, If he were loyal hed see out the last year left in his contract which is this year to see we get promoted back or not, Hes a footballer, he must focus only and only on football, I cannot understand players who blame matters off the pitch for them leaving, you perform on the pitch, not out of it.

Edited by Amir

Would of been better if he didn't come out in May and say "i will stay" knob

Aye because things have gone well since May haven't they?

was decent enough for us at times (although I never got some of the hype he had obtained), and fair enough to hand in a transfer request.

Where he thinks he's going to be going considering he's 32 in a few months is another question mind, it'll be back to france or a low placed struggling premier club at best i'd have thought.

I'd be more bothered about Enrique leaving than beye

Decent enough at times? :lol: You're fucking clueless. You really are.

Edited by alex

was decent enough for us at times (although I never got some of the hype he had obtained), and fair enough to hand in a transfer request.

Where he thinks he's going to be going considering he's 32 in a few months is another question mind, it'll be back to france or a low placed struggling premier club at best i'd have thought.

I'd be more bothered about Enrique leaving than beye

Decent enough? :lol: You're fucking clueless. You really are.

He's not a superstar, he's an alright rightback that we paid reasonable money for and got a good amount of games from, the rest of our side in general was fucking awful so even better by those notes.

He cost 2m, if we get half of that for him moving on that's a decent return from someone whose 32 and want's to leave.

I like Beye, i'm just not too fussed about losing an ageing defender whose handed in a transfer request because to play for the likes of Blackburn or Hull.

I never said he was a superstar. He was player of the season in his first year though. You continually laud Martins though so case closed tbh.