Good Beye and good riddance

Jimbo

Would of been better if he didn't come out in May and say "i will stay" knob

Aye because things have gone well since May haven't they?

Aye, from the OP

Steve Harper reckons the club is "dying a slow, painful death" at the moment.

That's somewhat of an understatement. It feels like we're in the terminal throes right now, it's gutting. Who would have thought relegation was nowhere near the worst thing that could happen to us?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was decent enough for us at times (although I never got some of the hype he had obtained), and fair enough to hand in a transfer request.

Where he thinks he's going to be going considering he's 32 in a few months is another question mind, it'll be back to france or a low placed struggling premier club at best i'd have thought.

I'd be more bothered about Enrique leaving than beye

Decent enough? :lol: You're fucking clueless. You really are.

He's not a superstar, he's an alright rightback that we paid reasonable money for and got a good amount of games from, the rest of our side in general was fucking awful so even better by those notes.

He cost 2m, if we get half of that for him moving on that's a decent return from someone whose 32 and want's to leave.

I like Beye, i'm just not too fussed about losing an ageing defender whose handed in a transfer request because to play for the likes of Blackburn or Hull.

I never said he was a superstar. He was player of the season in his first year though. You continually laud Martins though so case closed tbh.

martins is 23 (allegedly) and scoring 1 in 3 for us, cost 10m and i think isn't a bad player and would've liked to see him stay at the club and how well he'd do as years went on. (that and my choice of strikers to have faith in at our club is pretty fcking slim, who should I have been praising Michael Owen, shola, smudger?)

Beye did great his first season your right and at £2m was a great buy, but when he's hitting 32 soon didn't cost us much and wants to leave for a smaller club in a higher league I'm not going be overly bothered about him going, would i like him to stay the answers yes, but is he irreplaceable? no.

anyways sure transfer embargo etc he's not going anywhere :nufc:

I was taking issue with your saying he 'was decent enough at times' which was doing him a great disservice imo. Martins was shit for us btw. Especially when it really mattered.

This might spark an exodus now. Best right back I have seen play for us. I dont blame the lad in the slightest, hed already said he was willing to graft in the championship. Its just this abortion of a club he doesnt want to play for!

This might spark an exodus now. Best right back I have seen play for us. I dont blame the lad in the slightest, hed already said he was willing to graft in the championship. Its just this abortion of a club he doesnt want to play for!

You're spot on there.

Only hope this kicks the sale into life, just in time for the new owners to install Shearer and stymie any players leaving (including Beye)

p.s. I really want the title of this thread changed so it doesn't read "Sir Bobby passes away.." "..Good Beye and Good riddance..." :lol:

Only hope this kicks the sale into life, just in time for the new owners to install Shearer and stymie any players leaving (including Beye)

That's not going to happen though is it?

It's the classic relegation catch 22. You let go the best players who are wanted elsewhere and keep your shot players on rip off wages no-one else wants. Doomed.

That's not going to happen though is it?

It's the classic relegation catch 22. You let go the best players who are wanted elsewhere and keep your shot players on rip off wages no-one else wants. Doomed.

And odds on administration?

Must say i'd love to see him say. Isn't he our only right back? and with any transfers coming in unlikely we need to try and keep a hold of him. Has put in his fair share of graft over the years aswell.

Edited by Inglez

Must say i'd love to see him say. Isn't he our only right back? and with any transfers coming in unlikely we need to try and keep a hold of him. Has put in his fair share of graft over the years aswell.

raylor saylor

raylor saylor

Jackie Milburn, Emperor Hirohito, the Cerne Abbas Giant. This game is fun! :lol:

raylor saylor

Raylor isn't a football and Saylor just isn't that good at RB.

raylor saylor

Shrewd observation there mate, no flies on you. :lol:

raylor saylor

STaylor's better at RB then he is CB tbh. Means his lack of concentration and poor positioning isn't as suspect. Plus, he's half-decent getting forward.

fair.....he isn't the best right back I've seen play for us, but he's one of the best and far too good for a club like Hull, who have only got a stay of execution for one more season anyway.

All credit to Beye he's been my favourite player in the last few seasons and our best defender. One million last minute bargain!

Edited by ChriszyD

fucking wank stains the fucking lot. let them fuck off. anyone who does not want to play for us or support us FUCK OFF.

It's still my club, based in my city.

Once a geordie always a geordie (inclusive of adopteds)

:(