Interest in Beckford?

wykikitoon

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care about beckford but worried that this will be the story of our transfer window

Not being able to land our targets has been the story of the past ten transfer windows tbh

Aye its just M'Bia, Ebondo, Johnson all over again. But then I would question if Ashley etc really want to sign them or the plan all along is to appear that we are.

Don't care about beckford but worried that this will be the story of our transfer window

Not being able to land our targets has been the story of the past ten transfer windows tbh

Aye its just M'Bia, Ebondo, Johnson all over again. But then I would question if Ashley etc really want to sign them or the plan all along is to appear that we are.

This.

This.

Indeed, it's a very convenient reoccuring theme with our transfer windows. Fatty either puts us up for sale or miraculously we don't seem to be able to get our 'targets'... smells a bit fishy to me. :icon_lol:

Aye it certainly looks like we're going down that path again. Bidding just under the amount that a club would accept for their player too - we can see right through you, ya fat skanky bastard... :icon_lol:

If i can read correctly Beckford withdrew his transfer request, nothing to do with Leeds turning down offers..

we made offers which were barely under leeds valuation and were unwilling to offer enough money, since we then cooled out interest beckford has decided hes staying at leeds, its another case (ala modric) where we are making token offers but are unwilling to actually offer enough for whoever we are after

If i can read correctly Beckford withdrew his transfer request, nothing to do with Leeds turning down offers..

we made offers which were barely under leeds valuation and were unwilling to offer enough money, since we then cooled out interest beckford has decided hes staying at leeds, its another case (ala modric) where we are making token offers but are unwilling to actually offer enough for whoever we are after

Yes, as we can clearly see, the board hasn't rejected a final offer, Beckford has declared his interest in staying the rest of the season. I'm sure Leeds' board would've eventually sold him for 1.5m.

Well ye know what this means? We need Boyd :icon_lol:

Yes, as we can clearly see, the board hasn't rejected a final offer, Beckford has declared his interest in staying the rest of the season. I'm sure Leeds' board would've eventually sold him for 1.5m.

Well ye know what this means? We need Boyd :icon_lol:

out for 6 weeks having just had a hernia operation...

Beckford figured out he could turn the 1.5 mill into additional wages for himself next season. Or he'll be more likely to have a Premiership Club take a chance on him when it's only wages at stake. Assuming he can keep up the same sort of form for Leeds for the rest of the season his options will be more open than they are now.

ohhhhhhhh :icon_lol: Marwood it is :icon_lol:

Or Just play Carroll and Shola together till the end of the season with Ranger and Lovenkrands in reserve.

Then concentrate on getting a midfielder with a bit of creativity and spark to liven up our midfield, whether it be central or out wide.

Fuck Beckford, never wanted him anyway and I mean that, great news for the club.

When we go up I want them to tell us what their objectives are next season, and for the next five years before I pay my season ticket money. Even if next season is "consolidation" that's fine, as long as there's a long term clear plan.

ohhhhhhhh :icon_lol: Marwood it is :icon_lol:

Or Just play Carroll and Shola together till the end of the season with Ranger and Lovenkrands in reserve.

Then concentrate on getting a midfielder with a bit of creativity and spark to liven up our midfield, whether it be central or out wide.

I couldnt agree more. I do wonder about what Hughton is thinking chasing strikers.

You say that but Lovenkrands has been away for personal reasons. Ranger has one goal and Shola has been injured for most of the season.

Carroll has only 4 fucking goals all season.

You say that but Lovenkrands has been away for personal reasons. Ranger has one goal and Shola has been injured for most of the season.

Yeah, i'm not against getting another striker in for the reasons you suggest and if Nolan were to get injured or just stop scoring we'd need the strikers to fill that gap.

And I think everyone agrees that ultimately what this teams needs most is creativity in midfield and some pace as well.

Yeah, i'm not against getting another striker in for the reasons you suggest and if Nolan were to get injured or just stop scoring we'd need the strikers to fill that gap.

And I think everyone agrees that ultimately what this teams needs most is creativity in midfield and some pace as well.

Yup. :icon_lol: