Funny pictures thread

Zathras

2 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

🙂

Reminds me of a shit old joke.

Paddy and Murphy go to a fancy dress party where the theme of the night is emotions. They ring the doorbell and the hostess answers the door then looks on in disbelief as Paddy is naked with his cock hanging out of a bit of fruit whilst Murphy is similarly starkas with his John Thomas sliding in and out of bowl of yellow liquid. 'What the hell are you doing?' the hostess exclaims. Paddy replies, 'Well I have just come in dis pear here and Murphy he is fucking dis custard.'

1000002683.gif.a9c08c7323a0f516f2972db0a94e682b.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It just looked like white plane vapour in the sky until I took a slow shutter photo on my phone 

#chemtrails #denpressure #letissier

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Meenzer said:

#chemtrails #denpressure #letissier

#MakesYouThink

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I sierra what you did there.

Wahey! Thanks a Mk 2 you.

• Haha 2

He should have went on to a dating app instead, apparently there are loads of kugas in my local area looking to hook up.

• Haha 2

It's Toonpack retiring that's caused an uptick in SHITE pun-runs on here.

Im gonna start just randomly posting sudokus and crosswords, and links to gardening and DIY articles to try and distract him. 

In the meantime, if all of you DICKHEADS could try to resist, it might be possible to click into a thread and find that it ISN'T just page after page of puns. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Im gonna start just randomly posting sudokus and crosswords, and links to gardening and DIY articles to try and distract him. 

In the meantime, if all of you DICKHEADS could try to resist, it might be possible to click into a thread and find that it ISN'T just page after page of puns. 

We mustanger you with these.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Sorry, I shall transit from punnery and try to focus on the fiesta of football that awaits us this evening.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Sorry, I shall transit from punnery and try to focus on the fiesta of football that awaits us this evening.

As is the Custom. @Gemmill is just trying to be a (Ford) Edgelord.