Funny pictures thread

Zathras

So this is getting more complicated than I originally thought.. I would like you all to categorise yourself please. Me, I'm a beacon of rightousness and therefore a 2. Is any filthy animal going to admit to being an 5?

image.png.1a3efcbe03d3779e214919a3e5d0bac6.png

Edited by Renton

I'm a 4 because I've seen the state of my writing when using my left hand so wouldn't want to see the state of my wiping with the left hand. Renton's crackas a tribute to Barry Sheene with all the skid marks.

• Haha 3

I'm sure Iwas "taught" as a kid you should never shake hand with the hand you wipe your arse with. Also this is common practice in some arabic countries where they sometimes lacked our sanitation levels. I'll have to ask out Saudi overlords. It's quite possible you lot might have to change. 

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

The Arabs clean their arse with a shower after shitting.

Gay child murdering misogynists they may be but they have spotlessly clean sphincters.

That's a new thing. Do you think they had access to showers with flexible hoses when they were roaming the deserts as nomads with their camels? Any old bit of palm leaf had to do. 

9 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Needs another cell for Hoymanheyman's preferred method of Jackson Pollocking the bedroom wall.

Hopefully that was a first that'll never be repeated. Didn't even feel like it had the power to do what it did! I should inform the Fortean Times about it tbh.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

False 8, since I also employ the Arab method. 
Bidets attachments are where it’s at, peasants. :lol:

Double pivot? 

• Haha 2

On 06/07/2023 at 02:19, Isegrim said:

Was he standing or sitting down though?

23 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Don't start him off again! 

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

False 8, since I also employ the Arab method. 
Bidets attachments are where it’s at, peasants. :lol:

Told you :smile: