Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

As it'll be elsewhere too...Enquiry about Wayne Bridge over the weekend. Seven figure loan fee likely to scupper deal. More tomorrow! #NUFC

:lol:

Please can you post this Twitter bollocks in the Twitter thread so I can ignore it? Thanks ever so :lol:

Its the local writer for the Journal and Sunday Sun advising whats in the paper tomorrow so a bit more substantial than twitter bollocks. :icon_lol:

The local press is at an all time low in their standard of reporting on NUFC, (Not that they were any great shakes in the past) so I wouldn't be giving them much credence, CT. (plus what he puts on twatter can always be changed or watered down).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pal on FB asked about it, strange one if true.

Don't need Green. He is decent most of the time but prone to errors. Krul is at least his equal.

I'd have laughed it off at the end of last season. But all three keepers have been pretty poor pre season, so i wouldn't be surprised.

Dropping harper out the squad, only to loan Forster to Celtic a few days later, makes me wonder.

Pal on FB asked about it, strange one if true.

Don't need Green. He is decent most of the time but prone to errors. Krul is at least his equal.

I'd have laughed it off at the end of last season. But all three keepers have been pretty poor pre season, so i wouldn't be surprised.

Dropping harper out the squad, only to loan Forster to Celtic a few days later, makes me wonder.

Harper was injured iirc.

Great to hear that we're fully focussing on getting that much needed new LB and striker in.

Oh wait...

supposedly was a long established deal dependent on Forster leaving. get your point though

Harper is fully fit...

Now maybe, but I don't think he was for the Arsenal game which is what Phil was referring to.

He was.

Of course he fucking was. Been speaking out of turn though, hasn't he?

Days are numbered. :lol:

To be fair Douglas has been a bit (and rightly) critical of the club as of late.

Correct, and he's nail on the head again tonight when he's tweeted the following.

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

I don't understand how you can extract over the odds on players going out & then expect to do every incoming deal under the odds #NUFC

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

I support prudence & financial responsibility but Pieters/Miaga/Erdinç could all have been on board by now for 1-2m extra...

I still can't get over selling Enrique without having someone in the bag. Surely it's obvious he was going? How on earth can we start the season without a LB? It beggars belief.

The striker vacancy is also obvious, although we at least have Ba. Despite the pressing need for another striker, nothing has been sorted. I'm beginning to think HBA is the second striker and there is no real intention to sign anyone else in that position.

Hope I'm wrong. We're too thin at the back and front imo.