Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperately disappointing World Cup so far for me, dull, negative and generally devoid of incident. Not one really good game out of the nine played so far and Ive had the misfortune to watch all of them

Its such a shame when the pinnacle of world football is such a let down - there really should be a bigger proportion games that have exciting attacking football.

Do people agree with me and is going to get any better?

Desperately disappointing World Cup so far for me, dull, negative and generally devoid of incident. Not one really good game out of the nine played so far and Ive had the misfortune to watch all of them

Its such a shame when the pinnacle of world football is such a let down - there really should be a bigger proportion games that have exciting attacking football.

Im slightly disappointed so far but the 2 biggest and best attacking sides in the world are yet to play, I think everyone if just that frightened of losing their first game that its making everyone cautious the next set will see things opening up more IMO

this had potential to be a great world cup and footballing wise it still can be but the fact that every game is utterly devoid of atmosphere because of those fucking horns is whats disappointed me most so far

Im slightly disappointed so far but the 2 biggest and best attacking sides in the world are yet to play, I think everyone if just that frightened of losing their first game that its making everyone cautious the next set will see things opening up more IMO

this had potential to be a great world cup and footballing wise it still can be but the fact that every game is utterly devoid of atmosphere because of those fucking horns is whats disappointed me most so far

I've seen every world cup since Argentina 78 and theres not been more than half a dozen really good games in any tournament I've seen. There used to be only 16 teams qualify though, and now theres 32, so that may well have something to do with you thinking this one is particularly bad :lol:

I'm sorry to hear the vuvuzelas are upsetting you Andrew but I think, in view of that, you may well be easly upset anyway :D

I've seen every world cup since Argentina 78 and theres not been more than half a dozen really good games in any tournament I've seen. There used to be only 16 teams qualify though, and now theres 32, so that may well have something to do with you thinking this one is particularly bad :lol:

I'm sorry to hear the vuvuzelas are upsetting you Andrew but I think, in view of that, you may well be easly upset anyway :D

what you say is touching on the reasons, and are correct.

The World Cup qualifying rounds have been devalued, in the same way as the Champions League, through having too many teams and hence a lower standard of qualifier. Neither competition comes to the boil until the knockout stages and/or the last

qualifying games.

My tips to win it are up. Come on the Azzuri

I know my stuff

the same old teams, Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Italy are the teams to beat. Despite the usual hype [or hope] around England, these teams are always the teams that are there at the death.

Has any team won 2 consecutive World Cups, in recent memory anyway ? As for Spain, only 2 countries have won the European Championship and World Cup ie Germany 1972/74, and more recently France.

I know my stuff

the same old teams, Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Italy are the teams to beat. Despite the usual hype [or hope] around England, these teams are always the teams that are there at the death.

Has any team won 2 consecutive World Cups, in recent memory anyway ? As for Spain, only 2 countries have won the European Championship and World Cup ie Germany 1972/74, and more recently France.

Aye, me and you have seen enough World Cups to know whats coming.

I always enjoy the ride though

I know my stuff

Aye, me and you have seen enough World Cups to know whats coming.

I always enjoy the ride though

Aye. Too many teams play the first [and maybe the 2nd] game not to lose. It will be better when it becomes sudden death.

Class pics. Feel sorry for the nigerians on the little 2 inch tv powered by a battery. Sorta makes me glad to be able to watch it in HD on a 42" tv whilst blasting it on surround sound. :)