What mood are you in and why?

catmag

First saturday with nothing on for ages, had intended to goto the gym but slept in so feck it, with the footy season over been out for breaky instead

BJaZ6cmCYAErDlQ.jpg

going wash the car then sit and do nothing but watch football and play fifa today :D

All looks a bit dry mate. Ok, you don't like beans but where's the brown sauce? Or a bit more juice on the tomatoes at least.

I added some red sauce after, personal pref i guess, i hate soggy bread

Does it remind you of Catholic School?

300_2270082.png

Tacky hen do's are my worst nightmare.

Ugh, I'm with you on that. When the sashes, L plates and stupid headgear comes out I'm ready to nip off to the nearest 'old man' type pub and have a few pints and a go on the itbox. :lol:

If I know it's going to be like that then I make sure I'm working that night with no chance of swapping shifts whatsoever :lol:

First saturday with nothing on for ages, had intended to goto the gym but slept in so feck it, with the footy season over been out for breaky instead

BJaZ6cmCYAErDlQ.jpg

going wash the car then sit and do nothing but watch football and play fifa today :D

I'm not into conspiracy theories but Ant's bench and CT's plates/bench ARE THE FUCKING SAME!!!!!!! :faint:

CT, a figment of Ant's imagination to keep the site traffic flowing. :unsure2:

:lol: naw was out in a local cafe for that hence the coffee cup with a logo *whew*

By day gym going footballing nerd, by night bubble bath posting cake eating cabby

I'm reading that post hearing 'Club Tropicana' in the background, Ant. :D

Aye. Horrendous. Turned myself round a bit now though. Huge shite, 2 cereal bars, load of water and some Anadin Extra.

Re the other argument, you get some of that carry on from my mates, but you just have to tell them to fuck off. I'm 37, no one is telling me what I can and can't drink. It's them that's the twats for trying to make you drink what you don't want, not you for refusing.

A few years ago there was about fifty from the club I drink in went to Portugal for a few days on a stag do. A good few decent blokes but some complete and utter bell-ends as well, lads who could be 'alright' back home but showed us all up away. One of the few times I've been embarrassed to be a Geordie. (Two little examples, smashing glasses off walls in bars and singing 'fuck the boro' in that pigbag song style to a couple walking past the bar with a toddler in a buggy just because the Dad had a Boro top on. A few of us sloped off to actually enjoy ourselves but I was glad to get back, plus after four days away I really missed my two girls.

I'm not into conspiracy theories but Ant's bench and CT's plates/bench ARE THE FUCKING SAME!!!!!!! :faint:

CT, a figment of Ant's imagination to keep the site traffic flowing. :unsure2:

:lol:

If he'd been in CT mode, the brekky would've been .....

5157646f1c2be.jpg

Uncharacterisically productive but a bit bogged down with some personal stuff. Finished work at 8 and have hoovered, mopped the kitchen floor, scrubbed the kitchen, had a toy clearout, done some paperworky stuff and am just sitting down with a cuppa. Got a pile of ironing to tackle but can't face it at the mo.

Think I'm ready for a proper holiday away from everything.

Terrible, picked up a chest infection this week so I feel awful, I'm starving but my throat hurts that much I don't want to eat.

Supposed to be having a BBQ here tonight but the weathers turned a bit gash so that might be off and I can't do anything at all other than st in bed without being exhausted so that's the bank holiday wasted.

Get well soon Andrew :up:

For me I'm at a loss with what to do - so far I've done fuck all this weekend and I'm off work till wednesday but it's tough to make the time count. Currently about to waste time watching the two premier league games. I've had my fill of English football this year and just want the season to end with us safe.

Might take the dog to the beach or something.

Last time I went on one we went caving/quad biking in the afternoon & got mortal on the night. It got VERY messy.

One hotel room fell victim to a toothpaste and pringle fight. Grown men - all Dr's apart from me and another lad whom were called ''troglodytes'' iirc <_<

Done a quadbiking, go-karting and offroad 4x4 thing.

Was a great success for me as I rolled the go-kart despite being told you can't and the intention was for the other lads to drive the 4x4 thing as I don't have a licence but the instructor insisted I had a go which I think he regretted :lol: