What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Slightly pissed off - I was sent a pre-order link for the Manics tour which refused to work all morning and when it did come alive it just says "tickets not available" - no mention of sell out or anything so I'm hoping its just a techy glitch - general sale is Friday morning.

Couple of hours left of an overtime shift at work. Bloody nackered and an hours drive to look forward to before I get to bed

The kind of mood when you have just found out that you have to get a cortisone injection in your neck. :lol:

You having it done in outpatients or pain clinci/theatre?

You having it done in outpatients or pain clinci/theatre?

I'm not sure yet, I should get the letter through in a couple of days.

Just had to explain to the bairn that one of his pussycats died this afternoon. I remain in awe of his gentle, sensible nature on a daily basis.

It was one of Marc's cats and it wasn't a huge surprise although she was still as bright as a button. She went outside in the sunshine to have a kip under the sun-lounger and when he went to get her in she didn't wake up. Not the worst way to go really.

Still overjoyed from last night. It was the Jitsu Foundation Summer Ball, where I picked up the award and shield for club of the year and the runner up for instructor of the year, due to unparalleled success at gradings and national competitions over the last 12 months.

And even more euphoric after England won the cricket.

Still overjoyed from last night. It was the Jitsu Foundation Summer Ball, where I picked up the award and shield for club of the year and the runner up for instructor of the year, due to unparalleled success at gradings and national competitions over the last 12 months.

And even more euphoric after England won the cricket.

Was there a Doctor in the house?

(congrats though ;) )

Fucking excellent.

Wonderful weekend in Leeds, nice to see some old friends and have some brews in the sun. Ended up as normal - discussing feminism with some lesbian in a bar before trying to pull a fat ugly lass in the cockpit - LOL - daft name.

Ended up in the Armoury museum this morning which was good crack too. The lasses in Leeds are insane by the way, I'm tempted to move there.

Nice sunny piss up. Get in.

The lasses in Leeds are insane by the way, I'm tempted to move there.

:D

Cheers guys. You might have guessed from my habit of banging on about it, but Jitsu is a massive part of my life and it really means a lot to me.

My day and probably my week has just been made by reading that Mazzy Star have a new album out in september.

Might dig out my Goddess Hope avatar tonight in celebration.

Bit philosophical tonight. Have just been out for dinner with my parents - just the 3 of us and had such a lovely time. It's rare that I spend much time with them on my own these days and they really have been a massive support to me in the last 6 months. Then tomorrow I'm off to the bairns nursery for his 'leavers assembly.' In 6 weeks time he'll be off to school and I'll have to find something to do with Mondays and Tuesdays!

My one starts school in September. Just the nursery school half days but its still a big moment. I'm a bit nervous about how it will affect her English, she's bilingual now but I worry about how her attitude will evolve to her dad's language.

My one starts school in September. Just the nursery school half days but its still a big moment. I'm a bit nervous about how it will affect her English, she's bilingual now but I worry about how her attitude will evolve to her dad's language.

Keep and eye on that, you know what the fukin French are like. Mine's had to learn Turkish as well, but can give it up next year. She's got into a good school so there will be more competition now. I tell her ' it isn't how you start it's how you finish'.

Good brain-stretcher, learning Turkish. Very different grammar to what we're used to. (Though admittedly, that probably doesn't come into it much at the level she's at!)

Pretty bad, after separating from the wife 4 weeks ago I'm starting to hit the downswing now after spending the last month on the booze.

Sorry to hear that mate, here, have some boobs

13.jpg?428248

And some more

tits+awesome+motivational+poster.jpg

Edited by The Fish