What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Terrific, got engaged tonight.

Congrats, I'll save you the embarrassment and say; No, I won't be your best man. Maybe ask Meenzer?

Comedy ailment time - the dreaded bleeding bum grapes have popped out to say hi! :D

Quite literally a pain in the arse. :rimshot:

I think I preferred Andrew's post :o

Congratulations - that's fab news :) (Andrew again)

Great news, Andrew.

Chuffed meself. Tomorrow i have interview for a deputy manager position at a cafe, next tuesday I have an interview with English Provender Company. The latter I'm pretty excited about!

i just got all notsalgic and looked at the lightwater valley website. turns out the rat is no more, neither is the sooper looper!

anyone remember the hell slide?

35f00bc3.jpg

85416310.jpg

3761a74f.jpg

yup, gone too.

there's no way they'd get away with the hell slide these days come to think of it. a health and safety officer's nightmare. i remember my legs being covered in friction burns. it was basically a vertical drop. still, mint childhood memories.

Good gawd, the Hell slide. I was petrified of it but everyone else on the school trip were hurling themselves off it so I felt like a right wuss. Ended up climbing over and sliding down on my front like a proper girl :lol: