What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hope all's well Meenzer, it's shit when they get old and frail- one of my elder relatives is in hospital having suffered a massive stroke.

Not looking to good for them, if I'm honest.

The jolly jaunt round The Colony had mixed results- Glasgow went without a hitch, Aberdeen though, due to some numpty further up the chain of contractors not sending an email , resulted in us having our notes confiscated and being asked to leave the Mall by the Teuchter Heisenberg. :lol:

A slight over reaction by Walter McWhite, given that were simply walking the Mall, estimating the duration of works.

Keep on keeping on Stevie. You'll be flip flopping on going to games for a long time yet.

Know what a twat it is when your mam isn't well meenzer. Mine's in a Huff with me so I best make amends. Hope she's Herself soon.

CT, I hope the bingo wasn't too distressful. You'll soon win enough for a scran at the white horse if you keep going.

Keep on keeping on Stevie. You'll be flip flopping on going to games for a long time yet.

Know what a twat it is when your mam isn't well meenzer. Mine's in a Huff with me so I best make amends. Hope she's Herself soon.

CT, I hope the bingo wasn't too distressful. You'll soon win enough for a scran at the white horse if you keep going.

Haven't been to bingo for years. Too intense. As for the white horse I used to take my wife there when we were courting. As I also delivered all the meat there from the local butchers in Marsden road, I also got very well looked after.

Half day today then off to Cardiff to see the Manics. Stop the night then return to London tomorrow straight to Gatwick to fly to Rhodes for a week. Mood therefore excellent.

Surprisingly good mood considering I woke up briefly thinking it was the weekend, before remembering it's Friday and we've got an audit at work. :lol:

Forgot to eat the breakfast I made

got on wrong branch of the Northern Line

somehow managed to get rained on despite 20 odd degrees and sunny forecast for today.

server has a power-supply issue and is beeping like a strangled muppet 2 yards from my desk.

Friday can fuck off.

post-41730-Alan-Rickman-table-flip-gif-I

Forgot to eat the breakfast I made

got on wrong branch of the Northern Line

somehow managed to get rained on despite 20 odd degrees and sunny forecast for today.

server has a power-supply issue and is beeping like a strangled muppet 2 yards from my desk.

Friday can fuck off.

post-41730-Alan-Rickman-table-flip-gif-I

Your friday will still be better than the one I've got coming in a couple of hours.

Cheers. My hangovers kicking on today I tell you.

Cheers. My hangovers kicking on today I tell you.

I was fucking mortal and have had a bad head all day after drinking like a fish last night after my stressful day at work and suspension.

why is your desk in a server room

It's not.

It's a small office so the secure server is in a wee room that happens to be right by my desk.

Aye my folks love those & the Traffic Police shows.

Dunno why they don't just watch episodes of The Professionals?

Shite boarding with in laws.

Crap border control show on the 55" flat screen.

Champions league build up on a tablet.

:jesuswept:

Well keep out of The Fountain. I swear that Bob. He winds me up beyond belief, a man as cheeky as I've ever met. Also it is a bar that takes Sunderland fans to away games.