What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fucking terrifying at the summit looking thousands of metres over the edge down at sheer drop into the sea. Windy as fuck too, brown trousers time basically - we didn't hang around at the very top for long

Edited by Dr Gloom

It's mint man. Exercise, taking in an area of breathtaking outstanding natural beauty, a sense of achievement after a hard hike. Beer tasted superb at the end of it. Took about 5 hours to get up and down. Very proud of my four year old boy who loved it too, didn't complain and only needed to be carried for short intervals.

It's mint man. Exercise, taking in an area of breathtaking outstanding natural beauty, a sense of achievement after a hard hike. Beer tasted superb at the end of it. Took about 5 hours to get up and down. Very proud of my four year old boy who loved it too, didn't complain and only needed to be carried for short intervals.

You could do all that on L7, man.

Depressed - first day back at work after two weeks in California. Returning to 158 unread emails, half of which were instantly deleted due to idiots not heeding the first out of office reply.

San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Carmel -> Morro Bay -> Santa Monica -> San Diego

The highlight was definitely Yosemite. I'm not one for nature but that was spectacular, the northern part of the pacific highway drive was also breathtaking. Not terribly impressed with LA though I wasn't expecting to be.

We got told to go to the conference room at work on Friday afternoon for a big announcement and were then told our jobs were going to India. It was a bit of a shock at first, most of us were just looking around in stunned silence and didn't know what to say, but, I like travel and have't been to India before and although my wages are half decent over here, over there it'll be a fortune! I'll be able to live like a proper Maharaja, I'm over the moon and a bit excited, to be honest. Think I'll set up an apartment for a Bollywood star actress to be my mistress with all the spare cash I'll have. Anyone know any good bars over there that'll get the games on?

:lol:

The Indian estate agent said I could get an apartment any time I like and he'll give me the phone number of a Bollywood hinny when I get there. :good:

:lol: And keepin' it going.

Depressed - first day back at work after two weeks in California. Returning to 158 unread emails, half of which were instantly deleted due to idiots not heeding the first out of office reply.

:lol:

Unread emails? Nightmare. At least you still found your way onto here before dinner time. Stick in, ewerk, stick in there. ;)

Yosemite is spectacular as is the pch. Looks like a sound itinerary. Only thing I'd have changed is Death Valley and Vegas instead of San Diego. Did you like it there?

San Francisco -> Yosemite -> Carmel -> Morro Bay -> Santa Monica -> San Diego

The highlight was definitely Yosemite. I'm not one for nature but that was spectacular, the northern part of the pacific highway drive was also breathtaking. Not terribly impressed with LA though I wasn't expecting to be.

Morro bay is nice, you should have tried San Luis Obispo.

Yosemite is spectacular as is the pch. Looks like a sound itinerary. Only thing I'd have changed is Death Valley and Vegas instead of San Diego. Did you like it there?

I've been to Las Vegas twice and that's definitely enough for me. San Diego was good but I must admit that I didn't see a great deal of it. It was at the end of the trip and at that point I just wanted a couple of days lying by the pool drinking cocktails but what I did see was good. More compact and accessible than LA and nowhere near as hilly as San Francisco. The Gaslamp Quarter was only a five minute walk from my hotel which was great for eating and drinking.

Morro bay is nice, you should have tried San Luis Obispo.

Morro Bay was grand for a one night stop over, nice little fishing village. I looked into SLO but it was a Saturday night I was staying and at the weekend nearly all the decent hotels had a two night minimum stay requirement and that didn't fit in with our itinerary.

....why do i get hassle for driving mine again?

fickle load of :huff:

Seriously? The only similarity between the two is that they both have four wheels and a drop top. The Z3 looks like something the Camaro shat out.

;)