What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Going for afternoon tea at Jesmond Dene House this afternoon courtesy of our resident dictator (birthday present) and then straight into town for birthday drinks for my brother which he knows nothing about, and thinks we're all working :D

As an added bonus, the bairn's sports day has been postponed. The 30 seconds where he's racing is canny but watching other people's kids running down a damp field for hours on end is just tedious.

Bumped into an old flame today which was kinda strange. It was a passionate relationship at the time but it was me who ended it. I was hunting for a pen one day and looked in her drawer only to find a French maid outfit, a nurses uniform, a policewoman uniform and a revealing air hostess outfit. I think it was then that I realised that if she couldn't hold down a job then she was no good for me. :(

Bumped into an old flame today which was kinda strange. It was a passionate relationship at the time but it was me who ended it. I was hunting for a pen one day and looked in her drawer only to find a French maid outfit, a nurses uniform, a policewoman uniform and a revealing air hostess outfit. I think it was then that I realised that if she couldn't hold down a job then she was no good for me. :(

:lol: I actually hung on to the end of that for some wise words or something to that effect.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Depressed as fuck tbh, work has ginally ground me down. At xmas I loved it here but now I can't fucking stand the place. I get two companies wanting to talk to me when the mortgage advisor tells me if I am in a probation period when we apply we will get knocked back. Fuckers the lot of them.

• 2 weeks later...

My cousin got married on a Sunday because the most expensive venue in Edinburgh's west end shed booked for the gig would be cheaper. See also people getting married on a Friday. All wrong. Should be a law against it. Bastards.

Disproportionately happy to be able to exercise again after two months of stomach bug and Achilles tendon misery. Taking it relatively easy on the feet (though a trot around parkrun at the weekend seems to have produced no ill effects), but I've signed back up to the gym - one that's so budget it's even actually called Budget Gym :boogie: - so hopefully can push on a bit from here.

My cousin got married on a Sunday because the most expensive venue in Edinburgh's west end shed booked for the gig would be cheaper. See also people getting married on a Friday. All wrong. Should be a law against it. Bastards.

Don't mind Sundays as much, but midweek weddings (that you're inviting lots of people to)? Wilfully selfish behaviour. :huff:

We got told to go to the conference room at work on Friday afternoon for a big announcement and were then told our jobs were going to India. It was a bit of a shock at first, most of us were just looking around in stunned silence and didn't know what to say, but, I like travel and have't been to India before and although my wages are half decent over here, over there it'll be a fortune! I'll be able to live like a proper Maharaja, I'm over the moon and a bit excited, to be honest. Think I'll set up an apartment for a Bollywood star actress to be my mistress with all the spare cash I'll have. Anyone know any good bars over there that'll get the games on?

We got told to go to the conference room at work on Friday afternoon for a big announcement and were then told our jobs were going to India. It was a bit of a shock at first, most of us were just looking around in stunned silence and didn't know what to say, but, I like travel and have't been to India before and although my wages are half decent over here, over there it'll be a fortune! I'll be able to live like a proper Maharaja, I'm over the moon and a bit excited, to be honest. Think I'll set up an apartment for a Bollywood star actress to be my mistress with all the spare cash I'll have. Anyone know any good bars over there that'll get the games on?

Fuckin hell mate that's dreadful. How long you got left?

Fuckin hell mate that's dreadful. How long you got left?

The Indian estate agent said I could get an apartment any time I like and he'll give me the phone number of a Bollywood hinny when I get there. :good: