What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:razz:

Decent. Glad I booked a train for a sensible time tomorrow (1pm) rather than saving a tenner by going up in the early morning. I always think I'm going to be able to sleep and never do.

You about Monday night? Old Rope at the Phoenix near Oxford Circus if you're keen? Even let you bring your better half

I'll only just have got back so it's most likely a no, but I'll holler if we feel like glittering up your humdrum life for a few fleeting hours.

Really must get together soon either way. July's been mental but the first few weeks of August are invitingly calm right now.

now there's a fucking euphemism

:razz:

Decent. Glad I booked a train for a sensible time tomorrow (1pm) rather than saving a tenner by going up in the early morning. I always think I'm going to be able to sleep and never do.

You about Monday night? Old Rope at the Phoenix near Oxford Circus if you're keen? Even let you bring your better half

I'll only just have got back so it's most likely a no, but I'll holler if we feel like glittering up your humdrum life for a few fleeting hours.

Really must get together soon either way. July's been mental but the first few weeks of August are invitingly calm right now.

now there's a fucking euphemism

Surely the best kind of euphemism!

Meanwhile, I'm canny. Just back from a family meal in sunny Jesmond - ate early because there's a young 'un in the clan nowadays. Not bad, leaves more time for getting sloshed in front of the telly off my mother's gin stash. :lol:

No, I noticed that when you called me during dinner to have exactly the same conversation. :razz:

:lol: glitter in my humdrum?

You certainly bring the sunshine, don't you.

Do you work for the police in london Fish? Have you ever taken a bung off Piers Morgan or had him rub lotion all over yyour body in exchange for top secret information?

I work with the Met (not city) police in London. I have not. I had to rub him :razz:

It was awful.

I don't like to talk about it.

Bit annoyed with myself. Think I made a mistake today at work, only just realised I might have done it. Nothing major I suppose but I'll have to let my superiors know and I'd rather not be in such a position.

It's ok, everyone's done it at work, you get bored of wanking at home eventually. No biggy homie/

Decided to take a well deserved lie in today rather than get up at the usual Monday morning 5am.

And some fucking twat next door has been out since 8.30am hammering at something constantly. Not amused. :razz:

Annoyed by my own stupidity really! Went to see Harry Potter tonight, I knew it would be busy and I should have pre-booked (as I normally would) but as we were meeting others there it was easier to take a chance on getting in and hopefully all sitting near each other! Not a chance ;) completely sold out! Nevermind, we all went to the pub instead!