What mood are you in and why?

catmag

What goes around comes around; I don't have to be in Guildford until 11 tomorrow. Wahey! :D

Whereabouts where you? Just its where I live and never thought I'd see it mentioned on this board!

I work there! My office is right by the Bombay Spice restaurant. About 12 you get the scent of curry wafting over and it's brilliant.

Have you seen the brunette lass who works in the starbucks on the high street next to M&S? Nee idea what her name is but she's fucking stunning!

Nice to know there's another southerner who's a toon fan. :D

Absolutely fucked off!

Police have called and basically said the evidence they've got has proved inconclusive. As even they're in doubt there's no way in hell the CPS are going to build a case on this :(

They only caught one of them - and that's the one I didn't see at all. Nor did the missus as he had his face mainly covered. She had him down to one of two in the IP parade. Seems she picked the wrong one!

Police assured us that the ID was only routine though and that they were confident they had plenty of forensic evidence to clap them with. You'd have thought the bloke's cap and mobile would suffice - apparently not!

The most important thing is that the pair of you are ok. It's frustrating that you aren't gonna be able to see the pricks get punished, but I wouldn't waste too much energy on it.

Obliviously if you know their details, you could always pay someone to kick the fuck out of them, if you were that way inclined.

Aye I know. And it was a feeling of being 'pissed off' when I was told rather than uncontrolable rage.

Both OK, she's got her car back all fixed up and the only things that were lost were a satnav and a USB hard drive.

Details? Well he's in the Scrubs for bulgulary at the moment so hopefully he'll drop the soap in the shower a few times.

Hope this bloke gets shut away for a while as well Craig. At least you and your lass are both ok though, that's the main thing as has been said.

I'm feeling pretty chuffed - just got an email to say I passed Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner. Get in!

Gemmill touting himself out as hired muscle these days now he's on the 'roids.

Roids and bionic powers. Universal Soldier.

More like fucking 'Small Soldiers' :razz:

41AA3FREV5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What goes around comes around; I don't have to be in Guildford until 11 tomorrow. Wahey! :D

Whereabouts where you? Just its where I live and never thought I'd see it mentioned on this board!

I work there! My office is right by the Bombay Spice restaurant. About 12 you get the scent of curry wafting over and it's brilliant.

Have you seen the brunette lass who works in the starbucks on the high street next to M&S? Nee idea what her name is but she's fucking stunning!

Congrats on the Prince pass!

Is Bombay Spice the one just across the road from the George Abbott and the White House?

Oh, and in Starbucks in White Lion Walk, that one? Not seen her, will have to have a look next time I'm in town during the day.

Edited by Bonamental

Congrats on the Prince pass!

Is Bombay Spice the one just across the road from the George Abbott and the White House?

Oh, and in Starbucks in White Lion Walk, that one? Not seen her, will have to have a look next time I'm in town during the day.

Yes and yes. If you see a George Best lookalike in a suit coming from that direction then that'll be me!

Always head to that Starbucks for a coffee break lol.

I see the new Hollister has opened. As if the leggings & ugg boots brigade isn't bad enough already in town... :glare: