What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Shite mood been ill since Wednesday night, fucked up all of my weekend plans totally, it's not like a cold, but I look pale as fuck eyes fuckin killing me, even resorted to putting fake tan on yesterday what a huckle (NOM), feel like am gonna faint, I only managed 4 pints watching the toon yesterday, fucked. To make matters worse I'm waiting of Sunderland winning for £209 and they're losing.

Edited by McFaul

I worked in a hospital in rural India a few years ago. My friend got quite badly sunburnt, so liberally applied aftersun. It wasn't until the fifth coat that he realised it contained fake tan. God knows what the locals (who hardly ever see white people would have thought as he went from white to red to orange to peeling back to white again.

aye that has done you no favours, when i was a bairn i always got my gran Oil of Olay for xmas :D

does yer lass know you're combating the signs of aging with some olay & skin brightening magic?

(was best not to admit to it i think, unless it was called "super ultra mega moisture gel as worn by Mr.T")

Aye she does, once you hit 34 you'll see. When you're looking like Dot Cotton at 40 you'll sharp pipe down at kids using moisturiser :)