What mood are you in and why?

catmag

You're too generous TS.

Has Christmas Past been to see you yet ?

:lol:

Wouldn't surprise me to see him down here, wearing a pink cowboy hat and gobshiteing that the front at South Shields has more to offer than Brighton.

:lol:

I was actually referencing Scrooge, you daft sod!

But, I see where you're coming from on the Christmas Past thing for Fatty the Flounce… Ant, do your duty ;)

I knew that man, I just saw an opportunity to stir the flouncing festive one.

Shit mood.

Crewe Alex lost in the FA Cup so now no way of them playing against the toon (at home) as I'd be able to get a ticket.

Do you have this disappointment every season, it's not something you should be putting all your hopes on tbh :lol:

Bored by attention-seeking fantasists on the interwebs. People, be very grateful there aren't more drama-queen gays around here. ;)

Brock, buses at rush hour are a living hell. Avoid like the plague! Although I suppose a lot of Newington Green isn't optimally served by trains (at least by North London standards).

Shit mood.

Crewe Alex lost in the FA Cup so now no way of them playing against the toon (at home) as I'd be able to get a ticket.

Do you have this disappointment every season, it's not something you should be putting all your hopes on tbh :lol:

Ah but this way,if drawn against, I can easy get a ticket in the home end and not have the fear of gettng the shit kicked out of me if Crewe / Toon score. Unlike last week at Stoke (having to sit there in complete silence with those clayheaded bastards.)

Bored by attention-seeking fantasists on the interwebs. People, be very grateful there aren't more drama-queen gays around here.

Brock, buses at rush hour are a living hell. Avoid like the plague! Although I suppose a lot of Newington Green isn't optimally served by trains (at least by North London standards).

Why would anybody willingly board a bus in London? :scratchhead:

Bored by attention-seeking fantasists on the interwebs. People, be very grateful there aren't more drama-queen gays around here.

My lass lives in Newington Green and I needed to get to Waterloo Station. Bus to Waterloo stops right outside her flat.

Fucking horrible experience. I'll walk the 30 minutes to Angel Station next time, it'd be quicker.

My lass lives in Newington Green and I needed to get to Waterloo Station. Bus to Waterloo stops right outside her flat.

Fucking horrible experience. I'll walk the 30 minutes to Angel Station next time, it'd be quicker.

taxi?

taxi?

Do you wipe your arse with tenners?

Chilly but it could be worse.

I had a new oven oven and hob installed at the end of last week but didn't notice until Sunday that my central heating is off and I have no hot water. Recalled the bloke who did the job and it turns out the pilot won't re-light and he's stumped. Had to call the bloke who sorted it out last time but he can't come till Wednesday.

It gave me the excuse to go to the gym before work this morning and I'll have to do the same tomorrow and Wednesday so quite a good kick up the arse in that respect.

Last time it was fucked it was a February and I had no heating for a week and a half - I was the proverbial pensioner - wrapped up but wanting to die.

taxi?

They're not that pricey man

Utterly perplexed by the workings of Mrs. F's mind.

She was given a small, hand turned bowl , much like the one pictured, a few years ago.

DTXM109.jpg

It has sat in a cupboard, unused, out of sight, neglected, ever since.

I started using it a couple of months ago to keep bulbs of garlic in, to stop the bits of flaky skin going all over the bench. It's been sat, in full view, on the kitchen bench next to things she uses every day.

This evening I went to make our meal, and it's gone.

I ask where it is, and it's back in the cupboard. " The garlic will make it smell!", says she.

I tried explaining that garlic, uncut, uncooked, and in a bulb, has little to no smell, certainly not enough to taint a bowl, but no, suddenly after 2-3 months, I am at risk of rendering the bowl " unusable".

So she's put it back in the cupboard, where it sits , UNUSED!!!!!

15 years of living together , and she is still utterly unfathomable. :crazypilot:

taxi?

What bloody taxis are you using?

45 minutes taxi in place of that bus on the meter an all - that'd probably be a week's wages!!!

taxi?

What bloody taxis are you using?

45 minutes taxi in place of that bus on the meter an all - that'd probably be a week's wages!!!

Why didn't you just get the Vic line from Islington to Oxford Circus, then Bakerloo to Waterloo? 20 minutes, tops.

taxi?

Note that he doesn't actually answer the question... :scratchchin: