What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Not surprised, you've basically given birth to a baby covered in razor blades, having a fight with Sonic the Hedgehog.

FYP.

:lol:

Jeez man, why didn't you go to A&E for some morphine?!

I'm in a right shitty mood - had to change doctors when I moved house and whereas my old doctor's used to give me a couple of items for one prescription my new doctor's charges one prescription per item, I've just been charged £14.80 for one inhaler and one box of 30 tablets! Fucking rip off bastards, and to think the jocks and taffs get their prescriptions free! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

and us :D although that only started recently

:( How does that work btw? If I moved over there for one reason or another would I still have to pay? Similarly if you moved over here would you still get it for free!? If so then you can all fuck off to the Republic ;).

I'm in a right shitty mood - had to change doctors when I moved house and whereas my old doctor's used to give me a couple of items for one prescription my new doctor's charges one prescription per item, I've just been charged £14.80 for one inhaler and one box of 30 tablets! Fucking rip off bastards, and to think the jocks and taffs get their prescriptions free! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Should get a PPC. ;)

Mildly sozzled and full of good food because someone chose the right thing from the menu.

Me too I'll never understand why, you can drink 7 pints in town and be alright. 7 pints in the club you're wrecked and talking shite about Yorkshire accents and don't care that you have to get up at 7am.

Mildly sozzled and full of good food because someone chose the right thing from the menu.

Me too I'll never understand why, you can drink 7 pints in town and be alright. 7 pints in the club you're wrecked and talking shite about Yorkshire accents and don't care that you have to get up at 7am.

Aye but club Beer has magic powers.

Cracking mood - had a week off work and it's been nice just not really doing much. Been over to see my mam, gran & dad today (separately) and in particular I'm pleased my gran has settled into her new place as she's just moved into sheltered accommodation at the age of 88 after being in her previous flat for about 30 years.

That's where the drink came in. Obliterating the grim reality.

Pipe down you lush.

Yeah, bit pissed off with that restaurant, but at least we wrangled the tip back, from the snidey fuckers.

Anyway, went out again last night... I think I have a problem :lol: