What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Just got back from seeing Rival Sons at the O2 Academy in Islington, kinda post exams blow out type thing. But man that was a fucking superb gig. Just incredible! Couldn't have wished for a better de-stress. Anyone who vaguely likes rock/blues/rock n roll, check them out, they are brilliant.

went to see arctic monkeys last night, was on the ale all day, woke up at 6 in the morning with that feeling when you know you're going to be sick, never made the bathroom, sick everywhere

Dude, you have a bit of an issue with beer havent you? I.e you dont really know when enough is enough. Most of your posts are about you being rather ill :lol:

Pretty relaxed ...

Took a RDO off from work because not much is happening at the moment. Cleaned the house, which means there's one less thing to do this weekend. (Hello weeding.)

As for the club, being such a distance away makes me feel like there's not much I can do about what's happening. Makes me feel a bit angry, yet useless.

Sometimes I'm ashamed that I spend so much mental energy thinking about football when I have friends who are going through a shiteworse situation at the moment than being worried about the name of my club's stadium. (Incurable cancer for a 33-year-old, another going through dire financial straits.)

Standing back from it all, I'm really VERY lucky.

Happily married, own a house, have a job, happy with my two dogs

... sick and tired of the looks people give when we tell then that having children isn't on our horizon.

Edited by dbsweeney

Pretty relaxed ...

Took a RDO off from work because not much is happening at the moment. Cleaned the house, which means there's one less thing to do this weekend. (Hello weeding.)

As for the club, being such a distance away makes me feel like there's not much I can do about what's happening. Makes me feel a bit angry, yet useless.

Sometimes I'm ashamed that I spend so much mental energy thinking about football when I have friends who are going through a shiteworse situation at the moment than being worried about the name of my club's stadium's name. (Incurable cancer for a 33-year-old, another going through dire financial straits.)

... sick and tired of the looks people give when we tell then that having children isn't on our horizon.

Yeah it's good to stand back and take stock of your life occasionally.

Pretty relaxed ...

Sometimes I'm ashamed that I spend so much mental energy thinking about football when I have friends who are going through a shiteworse situation at the moment than being worried about the name of my club's stadium's name. (Incurable cancer for a 33-year-old, another going through dire financial straits.)

Yeah it's good to stand back and take stock of your life occasionally.

Especially today being Armistice Day. Sounds pretty heavy but our lives could be so different and we owe a huge debt of gratitude for every person who fought/continues to fight for us.

went to see arctic monkeys last night, was on the ale all day, woke up at 6 in the morning with that feeling when you know you're going to be sick, never made the bathroom, sick everywhere

Dude, you have a bit of an issue with beer havent you? I.e you dont really know when enough is enough. Most of your posts are about you being rather ill :lol:

I reckon all the kebabs he says he eats don't help either like. :D

Semi-rained off and fucking Nandos were giving away free food at the entrance (I kicked off like, put an end to that). But as a first go it was good, ironed out a lot of creases.

Did another weekend since, sold out of food, fucked off before the end and made good coin, which was obviously a class result. And that dahl was taste tested by an elderly Indian lady who grudgingly declared it better than hers (and came back for more on the Sunday). :gettin:

Mothballed for the winter (focussing on the art stuff), but drawing up a list of festies to do next year.

Cheers for asking, and fuck having a boss! :spinwank:

just been to see the smashing pumpkins and didn't touch a drop :closedeyes:

They charged £42 a ticket and didn't play 1979, disarm, tonight tonight or today, and far too many guitar solo's and yeah an instumental on the keyboard

they were ace live but I would have wanted the classics if I'm paying that (I got 2 for £40 on ebay)

everyone around me was talking throughout then there was the hardcore fans in the pit, he said at the end 'we've got a new album out next year, we'll come back then and play something you know, cheeky bastards'

the venue and sound was good

Feeling mixed.

Last night my mortgage was approved, so buzzing news, just need to get all the paper work done.

This morning went out on a training ride, rode a section with Lizzie Armistead :) and then some CUNT in a car has pissed me off. He overtook us on a right hand bend and even when we told him no as traffic was coming he swerved in, nearly hitting me and yet the fat old cunt said it was our fault!

You're too generous TS.

Has Christmas Past been to see you yet ?

:lol:

Wouldn't surprise me to see him down here, wearing a pink cowboy hat and gobshiteing that the front at South Shields has more to offer than Brighton.

I was actually referencing Scrooge, you daft sod!

But, I see where you're coming from on the Christmas Past thing for Fatty the Flounce… Ant, do your duty ;)

Feeling excited about the coming ski season, first real snowfall of the year yesterday got 7-8inches, more snow on the way for today and tomorrow and monday if the precip model is to be beileived.....YEAH!!! bring it on!

Edited by tooner

Feeling excited about the coming ski season, first real snowfall of the year yesterday got 7-8inches, more snoe on the way for today and tomorrow and monday if the precip model is to be beileived.....YEAH!!! bring it on!

Fuck

Right

Off

You

Jammy

Twat

Feeling excited about the coming ski season, first real snowfall of the year yesterday got 7-8inches, more snoe on the way for today and tomorrow and monday if the precip model is to be beileived.....YEAH!!! bring it on!

Fuck

Right

Off

You

Jammy

Twat

:D ....you sound like a skier/boarder, you should come to red mtn....its worth the trip.