What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Got the week off so pretty relaxed - wanted to get started on a new diet/fitness kick and left for the gym earlier only to realise I had a puncture so came home - can't be arsed to change it just yet.

Best of luck Bona, I know they're a bastard.

Aye missed this. Good luck with them. No shame in failing first time round, btw. At least i felt no shame.

Cheers. Can't quite believe they are over now. Absolutely shattered.

Have you had the ACA pleasure then Ewerk?

Aye, well the Irish ACA exams, they're slightly different. I packed it in though as I completely lost interest in them and it wasn't necessary for my job.

Supposed to be finishing them with ACCA over the next year but haven't managed to motivate myself yet.

Gem managed to go one further and actually complete them.

You in industry or practice?

Aye, well the Irish ACA exams, they're slightly different. I packed it in though as I completely lost interest in them and it wasn't necessary for my job.

Supposed to be finishing them with ACCA over the next year but haven't managed to motivate myself yet.

Gem managed to go one further and actually complete them.

You in industry or practice?

Practice. Woken up so much earlier than I'd like today, got nothing that I absolutely must do, and it is brilliant!

Good luck with the interview Ant.

went to see arctic monkeys last night, was on the ale all day, woke up at 6 in the morning with that feeling when you know you're going to be sick, never made the bathroom, sick everywhere

Their gig on the main stage at Paleo Festival was one of the worst live performances I've seen. That's considering all the beer and weed too. Piss poor.