What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Neighbours having MAJOR refurbishment done. I work from home. Fucking pissed off.

This is fucking still going on! Hammering from half 8 every bastard bastard twatting day.

I want a detached house for xmas.

Sombre. Went to a funeral this morning, fuckin awful things. Felt a bit upset like, was me mates mother, canny woman not seen her for 3 or 4 years like. Very sad, in the church they put tellies up with images of her on, felt sorry for me mate losing his mother she died of cancer and sorry for meself cos there's a chance I might lose me dad from the same thing. If I never went a never funeral again I'd be happy.

Bad crack that like, Stevie. Hope your Dad is feeling better soon.

He's areet had all his treatment and what not, just waiting for the chemo to stop working which will be about 3 weeks time, he gets a scan then the cancer in his bowel will be removed. It's spread no where like, but it's obviously still a major major worry. As I say to him literally every time I speak to him you don't beat it by feeling negative, positivity beats it, and determination fuck all else. Me mates mam had it too long before they treated it, she bravely fought for 2 years, but couldn't beat it. Loads of people I know have got cancer recently fucking awful disease, the worst, it even got Sir Bobby in the end.

At last 4 months after being in constant dehabilitating pain because of my back the physio is finally writing a letter to my GP recommending that I be sent for a scan.

At last 4 months after being in constant dehabilitating pain because of my back the physio is finally writing a letter to my GP recommending that I be sent for a scan.

You ever thought of going to a Chiropractor Jonny?

He's areet had all his treatment and what not, just waiting for the chemo to stop working which will be about 3 weeks time, he gets a scan then the cancer in his bowel will be removed. It's spread no where like, but it's obviously still a major major worry. As I say to him literally every time I speak to him you don't beat it by feeling negative, positivity beats it, and determination fuck all else. Me mates mam had it too long before they treated it, she bravely fought for 2 years, but couldn't beat it. Loads of people I know have got cancer recently fucking awful disease, the worst, it even got Sir Bobby in the end.

Hope it turns out well for your Dad Stevie

Cheers marra. He's only seen the toon win four trophies in his life, four more than us like! Would love it if he can hang on to see another one or two like. I know what you're thinking he'll dee well to live to 100!

Just had probably the worst night of my career. Feeling fucking helpless.

:(

You do a class job pet, you're much braver and more noble than 90% of people on here or anywhere else in life, you help people, and you're a little saint. Whatever happened, I hope you're alright.

Just had probably the worst night of my career. Feeling fucking helpless.

:(

You do a class job pet, you're much braver and more noble than 90% of people on here or anywhere else in life, you help people, and you're a little saint. Whatever happened, I hope you're alright.

Stop it or I'll cry again! :lol:

Genuinely thank you, to wykiki and Tom too. It can be the best job in the world when things go well and the worst when they don't. Tonight is another night..

Hellooooooooooo Mr Buble! :D

Looked a bit jowly to me. Needs to lay off the mince pies this Christmas. :razz:

I've made him some gingerbread for when he gets home tonight ;)

He'll have to sing for it mind...

Cheers marra. He's only seen the toon win four trophies in his life, four more than us like! Would love it if he can hang on to see another one or two like. I know what you're thinking he'll dee well to live to 100!

I suspect he'll probably see more than we ever will. Hope everything works out okay, sounds like it should.

Sorry about your night Cath. As you say, it's the best job in the world but it can't half be shit sometimes.

I'm in quite a good mood - the ju jitsu club I teach had a grading yesterday and all my students passed, it was quite a tough grading done by a very senior instructor with high standards, who I train under regularly myself, so I'm delighted and really proud of how they all did.