What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Thanks! And aye, postponed, and we lost about a third of the cost cos the insurance company are cocks!

A third?! Good god. You said it cost a fortune in the first place. No consideration for the fact it was medical reasons?

Can just picture the scenes at the church: bride gracefully alighting the wedding limousine, clutching a bottle of water and howling "I haven't pissed myself" as Gemmill looks on proudly, adjusting his pacemaker to a spinal tap '11'.

Thanks! And aye, postponed, and we lost about a third of the cost cos the insurance company are cocks!

A third?! Good god. You said it cost a fortune in the first place. No consideration for the fact it was medical reasons?

Nah, basically what happened is I got referred to the consultant in the August. Paid the final balance on the 27th of September, having heard nothing from the consultant other than a letter which said "There's fuck all the matter with him. I'm discharging him from the clinic, but he's left with a 24 hr monitor on just to be sure."

So as I say, paid the final balance on the 27th. On the 29th I got a second letter from the consultant which said "Errrr scratch that last letter. Your heart's a bit fucked." I'm paraphrasing btw.

The insurance company are saying that because I had the result of a test pending when I paid the final balance, that they won't cover it. The consultant has been spot on and has written me a long letter basically saying that there is no reason why I shouldn't have paid the final balance on the holiday given the info that was available to me at the time the payment was due. I'm still trying to argue with them, but I think im wasting my time.

Can just picture the scenes at the church: bride gracefully alighting the wedding limousine, clutching a bottle of water and howling "I haven't pissed myself" as Gemmill looks on proudly, adjusting his pacemaker to a spinal tap '11'.

Can't believe you think I'd be getting married in a church. ;) Other than that, it's a nice summary of the day. :lol:

Robocops on telly, reminds me of Gemmill, because that's basically what you are now Gemmill, a fucking robot with your metal heart and every movement controlled by this parrot with tits--that's what they get like these women, saying the same shit over and over again, "have you put the bin out? I don't like the wallpaper, we need new wallpaper. blah blah fucking blah." May as well chop your balls off now, the game is up.

Oh yeah, and congradulations and all that.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Am gutted, our black lab Maggie (she was 15) was put to sleep yesterday :(

Sorry to hear that, mate. I'm sure you and your family gave her a lovely home though.

Sorry to hear that Toonpack. It's a tough one, you want them to have a long and happy life but that makes it all the harder to let them go when it's time. :(

Moderate relief here today, looked like we were going to have to move in January but it's been put off for at least a couple of months. I hate moving at the best of times, but doing so in the depths of winter? Urgh.