What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Completely foul form, got asked by someone to meet them for a drink today, so turned down other plans i had, got a text 2hrs late they're not going to make it in, because they're staying at another work do they were at earlier in the day.

wasted night now.

That's them in the crèche

What next, prozac for hamsters?

Depends what you do with your hamsters

Innit?

I make them read Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler whilst listening to Radiohead.

:o

Blatant rodent abuse that.

112eedt.jpg

All bandaged & sewn up, she tore her tendon on some glass but it's all repaired now and she's comfortable. So regardless of the excessive vets fee they do earn their money, her paw was a mess!

112eedt.jpg

All bandaged & sewn up, she tore her tendon on some glass but it's all repaired now and she's comfortable. So regardless of the excessive vets fee they do earn their money, her paw was a mess!

Why Thomas, we share impeccable taste in wallpaper.

Lordy Bless my Soul.

112eedt.jpg

Why Thomas, we share impeccable taste in wallpaper.

Lordy Bless my Soul.

:icon_lol:

Beautiful looking dog Tom, pleased shes on the mend :good:

I, however, have been in a shite mood all day as I've lost my fuckin car keys.

I've tore the flat to bits, phoned the two boozers I was in last night (twice) but I cant remember seeing them at all after I got in from work last night.

Putting a right pisser on xmas preparations, loads to do tomorrow,work next week and supposed to be driving north the day after boxing day to see the folks with the gf (shes not met them before)....if I have to spend a fortune on an auto locksmith before xmas itself the cost will probably double what the fuckin thigs worth.

I'll have to hire something in the morning for the short term then think about what to do over the weekend. Bah humbug

anyone know how to upload my doggy on here the pics are on my smartphone but need a easy way to upload them i could use that upload site.

dsc0009pb.th.jpg

Edited by DEADMAN

Just a wee heads up Deaders- you can upload to Imageshack without signing in, that way we can't see the pics of your black fiat 500, you as a nipper, your System performance settings, and the scary serial killer pondering his next victim :)

Edited by Monkeys Fist