What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hungover, not looking forward to this run of nights either. I've known it's been coming but I don't think it really sunk in that I'm going to be on my todd this Christmas.

Sucks :(

Hungover, not looking forward to this run of nights either. I've known it's been coming but I don't think it really sunk in that I'm going to be on my todd this Christmas.

Sucks :(

Unlucky pal.

Im on call over 26th Dec - 2nd January. Not happy.

Happy

I'm a bah humbug type but after 4 nice pints and a green light to fuck off home (train just pulling out) there's nothing wrong with the world.

Off next week as well.

fucking shite, Dads been taken into hospital and will be there over christmas

add this to my list of grievances this month and december can just fuck right off

add this to my list of grievances this month and december can just fuck right off

Sorry to hear that, hope he's all right.

Sorry to hear that, hope he's all right.

should be, its gall stones apparently which is fixable, operating on him tomorrow hopefully but it still means hes away for christmas

Canny wrecked anyway, been a full time Dad for nearly a week now and it's fucking knackering. She's been up really early as changing country and time zone knocked her off her rhythm, had a 5am and a 5.30am start, grabbing some z's when she naps etc. Wifey arrives tonight so am absolutely delighted. Also brother arrives from Sweden with wife and 3 kids later on. Our first Christmas together with all the kids etc so should be manic and a lot of fun.

Definitely a lot more sympathetic to full time Mums after the last 6 weeks too!

Edited by ChezGiven

Canny wrecked anyway, been a full time Dad for nearly a week now and it's fucking knackering. She's been up really early as changing country and time zone knocked her off her rhythm, had a 5am and a 5.30am start, grabbing some z's when she naps etc. Wifey arrives tonight so am absolutely delighted. Also brother arrives from Sweden with wife and 3 kids later on. Our first Christmas together with all the kids etc so should be manic and a lot of fun.

Definitely a lot more sympathetic to full time Mums after the last 6 weeks too!

Now now! Don't forget us full time dads as well! :)