What mood are you in and why?

Good mood. Me dad nearly died a month ago or so, and he's been in hospital for nearly 2 month. He's made an amazing recovery, can't walk properly like yet, but the cancer has gone, and after 7 weeks he gets oot tonight. I'm owa the moon for him, for me sister, me mam, wor lass, and all me aunts, uncles and cousins.

Apart from that my future mam in law (I hope) won 3k playing shitey bingo, and we're getting a treat don't know what it'll be yet, I'm doing well holding my own at Cheltenham, I'm losing weight, after being in a SHIT position at work 4 weeks ago, I have turned everything round and delivered my quarterly budget plus £4k, so aye it's a good week.

Ah aye...and Paul Wyn got locked up today haha.

Chuffed to bits for you Stevie lad.

Ill have a glass tonight for you and the family.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lump turned out to be nowt. Pretty happy I live near the Christie, the staff there are amazing. Old man has had to move onto radiotherapy, but still looking positive. My new job starts soon,

"Peter Pigeon, general builder here. Over the moon at the minute, did a quick botch job on a lentil eating leftie with a bird phobia. How'd you get the job, you ask? I told him I'd get some family to

Mixed. Found a lump on my ribs (got a scan this weekend), think I might have flu too. I’ve been rough as fuck for a couple of days but none of the stated corona symptoms.   House is upside d

Posted Images

Feeling pretty good, especially since I came across an episode of Trailer Park Boys I'd somehow never seen or remembered seeing last night. Was glorious. Seen all 7 seasons so many times on both DVD and from when I downloaded them, but somehow I'd missed this one.

This episode to be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYJobY9FHs

That bloke in the blue t-shirt *is* Shepherd. :lol:

Almost, but Phil Collins isn't fat enough.

Came home and fired up a portable copy of my project from work, had to catch myself on after half an hour....

Not sure if anyone outside of Ireland quite understands that???? Could be wrong?

It means that he had a wank.

Edited by ewerk

Came home and fired up a portable copy of my project from work, had to catch myself on after half an hour....

Not sure if anyone outside of Ireland quite understands that???? Could be wrong?

It means that he had a wank.

:lol: up to his oxters in it, so he was

After this week its highlighted I am right to leave.

This stupid bitch who sits next to me has been unbearable and a fucking drain on resources for simple jobs.

My line manager will be in Monday, hear I am leaving and hopefully have a word with me where I will give him some serious shit about this useless fucker. She shouldnt have a job here tbh.

Good mood. Me dad nearly died a month ago or so, and he's been in hospital for nearly 2 month. He's made an amazing recovery, can't walk properly like yet, but the cancer has gone, and after 7 weeks he gets oot tonight. I'm owa the moon for him, for me sister, me mam, wor lass, and all me aunts, uncles and cousins.

Apart from that my future mam in law (I hope) won 3k playing shitey bingo, and we're getting a treat don't know what it'll be yet, I'm doing well holding my own at Cheltenham, I'm losing weight, after being in a SHIT position at work 4 weeks ago, I have turned everything round and delivered my quarterly budget plus £4k, so aye it's a good week.

Fucking hell, days dont come much better. Nice one Stevie :yahoo:

I've had a VAT inspection at work for two days. They always, ALWAYS find something. So I was expecting him to dig up some mistake I had made. I'd convinced myself I was in for a £4-5K bill but as it turns out apart from the one thing I knew I hadnt been doing right (scale charges) everything was spot on. Result!

My foul week is over, my plans for a quiet one this weekend are being tossed out the window, i'm starting at 11 tomorrow morning

fuck it, saturday, paddys day, and Ireland v England

its going to get messy

:thumbsup:

Great news mate. Glad to hear your dad is doing well :)

My foul week is over, my plans for a quiet one this weekend are being tossed out the window, i'm starting at 11 tomorrow morning

fuck it, saturday, paddys day, and Ireland v England

its going to get messy

its me Da'S Birthday tomorrow. I shall be staying out of Leeds centre, far too many students and plastic Paddy's out!

Have a good un!