What mood are you in and why?

catmag

omg kebabs worst fatten food ever you do no its made from horses right lol

You don't see many fat horses though!

That's because they died from food poisoning :)

You should be licking up the vomit CT, guaranteed winner at Fat Lady Club this week ;)

:puke:

Pissing out my arse and vomiting for England..... Oh joy :(

However every cloud and all that.

Had a few pints watching the match and a celebratory kebab when I got in, none of which will make it to the hips. :)

You fucking animal!

I was only joking

omg kebabs worst fatten food ever you do no its made from horses right lol
Its actually the meat that has been jet washed off the carcasses of sheep etc :P

After it's been dragged out of the bins by wild dogs.......

Canny. Slept well enough, work today has been fairly harmless and I've made two batches of soup with a pot of chili on the go now. Househusbandtastic.

Wearing nowt but rubber gloves and an apron too I'll bet. :unsure2:

Canny. Slept well enough, work today has been fairly harmless and I've made two batches of soup with a pot of chili on the go now. Househusbandtastic.

Wearing nowt but rubber gloves and an apron too I hope. :blush2:

Thomas! :o

I'd bloody love a chilli Meenz, no chance you fancy couriering a portion round my way?

About as much chance as you ever finding your way to SE London. So, no. :razz:

... how bloody dare you

Fucking exhausted and another day closer to moving away from that retard I work with.

She got a new PC today at work and fuck me, if she had to think to breathe she would be dead. She had to ask how to open a PDF file! Err the same as your old PC, you fukcing double click the file you window licker.

Fucking exhausted and another day closer to moving away from that retard I work with.

She got a new PC today at work and fuck me, if she had to think to breathe she would be dead. She had to ask how to open a PDF file! Err the same as your old PC, you fukcing double click the file you window licker.

Mate, you must never own a firearm.

Mate, you must never own a firearm.

:lol:

I know :D

Frustrated. Trying to balance when I have the kids and the ex has time off with having time with the gf and never being able to suit all parties.

Someone is always pissed off with what comes about and me as piggy in the middle always seems to get it in the neck.

Frustrated. Trying to balance when I have the kids and the ex has time off with having time with the gf and never being able to suit all parties.

Someone is always pissed off with what comes about and me as piggy in the middle always seems to get it in the neck.

Can't you all just live under one roof like a hilarious family movie from the 90s? I can foresee no possible issues