What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Ambiguous post 4402 :lol: I think Ive referred to that already.

So in other words you're settling for 'thick'? Glad we've cleared that up :)

We decided to do more than just add JawD and give cath a bump up to admin , he's suspended currently while we get the rest of our decision together (i did say more than once on here there was going to be more than one change)

(hope cath bans you i'd support that like :D)

Can you fucking hurry up, I've had my cv file open for ages now man. Either it's getting updated or not, if it's a yes I can take it into my next pay review with that added clout.

Who runs the worrrrrld?

Gemmill.

Who runs the worrrrrrld?

Gemmill.

Hand out all the sheriff badges you want. There's only one boss round these parts. I don't need no stinkin' badge.

Its one thing when the cast of the young ones have a go but if JawD comes for you, you know you've fucked up :lol:

I'll take that as a compliment ;)

Still grinning from the game last night. Have got 3 nightshifts to negotiate, then the City game on Sunday and weeks holiday from work with another trip to Manchester thrown into the mix for a reunion with my old nursey housemates. Lovely :)

Still grinning from the game last night. Have got 3 nightshifts to negotiate, then the City game on Sunday and weeks holiday from work with another trip to Manchester thrown into the mix for a reunion with my old nursey housemates. Lovely :)

Pics </monkeys fist>

Edited by wykikitoon

Who runs the worrrrrld?

Gemmill.

Who runs the worrrrrrld?

Gemmill.

Hand out all the sheriff badges you want. There's only one boss round these parts. I don't need no stinkin' badge.

:lol: Thanks for putting that fucking song in my head. Tit.