What mood are you in and why?

catmag

1 minute ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not great today. My auntie died suddenly this morning and it’s knocked everyone for six. Ordered myself some scran because who gives a fuck in times like this. Heads absolutely pounding as well. Shite day

Sorry to hear that, mate. 

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not great today. My auntie died suddenly this morning and it’s knocked everyone for six. Ordered myself some scran because who gives a fuck in times like this. Heads absolutely pounding as well. Shite day

Sorry about your Auntie mush, keep your pecker up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

really sorry for your loss mate

17 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Awful news, mate. Look after yourself 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Can't imagine what's got you so tired.

image.gif.ecd995109e736daf9c7087b0878e737c.gif

You. I grew so very tired of your bullshit.

Youngest is cluster feeding so I didn't get much sleep, then the eldest woke at 6 to tell me he needed a wee, as if he hasn't been going by himself for about 6 months.

Yeeeeesh.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, The Fish said:

You. I grew so very tired of your bullshit.

Youngest is cluster feeding so I didn't get much sleep, then the eldest woke at 6 to tell me he needed a wee, as if he hasn't been going by himself for about 6 months.

Yeeeeesh.

Oh yeah, the eldest's nose will be well out of joint not being the centre of attention. Tantrums ahoy

• Haha 2

Mrs. F. has just been offered  a new job following an interview yesterday- same kind of thing she’s doing now, but not in sunderland. 

New office is 5 minutes away, so we reckon that fuel and Tyne tunnel savings will be a free £2k+ on top of her new wage. 

Very happy house tonight. :naughty:

• Like 9

Today is my last day as an employee, as at midnight tonight I will be officially retired 😀

Feels a bit weird tbh, but no more digging us out of a hole due to Indians fucking up software and yanks setting up worthless meetings with no accounting for time difference (which I decline anyway, but it grated a tad).

AND when go-live date of my ridiculously expensive project is imminent and shit’s hit the fan because something’s broken, no more accountants pestering me about “why haven’t you authorised that invoice for $5 yet” (which is the best bit to be leaving behind tbh).

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 7