What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Cut down on the bevvy Steve and the weight will fall off. Plus you're getting to the age when you should be slowing down a bit.

Telt.

Should start doing balloons instead. :D

Just reminded me of my mate who, after doing buckets, had a massive Chinese takeaway followed by a full box of ice cream Mars Bars. Currently working in his dream job (at Rowntree's or Nestle, as it is now).

Just reminded me of my mate who, after doing buckets, had a massive Chinese takeaway followed by a full box of ice cream Mars Bars. Currently working in his dream job (at Rowntree's or Nestle, as it is now).

Big lad is he?

Big lad is he?

He is, aye. He always was like but he's like a barrel these days. In fact, the only time I can ever remember him not putting on weight is when he was bang into amphetamines.

Edited by alex

Cut down on the bevvy Steve and the weight will fall off. Plus you're getting to the age when you should be slowing down a bit.

Telt.

I spunked about £40 on balloons last weekend. As bad a crack ffs.

Without freakish metabolism though, it's impossible to be a big drinker into your 30s and not pile on weight.

On the hoy Friday and Saturday night, 2 quarter pounders, a McChicken Sandwich and a Zinger Tower.

Like a rake.

:D

Big lad is he?

He is, aye. He always was like but he's like a barrel these days. In fact, the only time I can ever remember him not putting on weight is when he was bang into amphetamines.

That's a phenomenal intake of calories. My best mate who's half Indian reckons the best way to lose weight is to go touring in India for 3 months. He's a bit of a fatty - naturally so - but he was thin as stick when he came back from the sub continent. Didn't take him long with beer and pizza to pile it back on mind you.

really hungover all day yesterday thinking 'I wasn't that drunk so couldn't have done anything stupid' then when I was feeling human again the drinking blues kick in and you feel like you've done something wrong and guilty after I realised I sinked about 20 pints, even though nothing necessarily happened

happens everytime I drink

I also remember when Gazza had 'given up the drink' as he was only drinking wine :D

I remember reading an article about George Best that implied he had his drinking under control because he only drank two glasses of white wine in the space of an hour. The interview took place in a wine bar. :D

Telt.

What are balloons?

really hungover all day yesterday thinking 'I wasn't that drunk so couldn't have done anything stupid' then when I was feeling human again the drinking blues kick in and you feel like you've done something wrong and guilty after I realised I sinked about 20 pints, even though nothing necessarily happened

happens everytime I drink

You're not alone. It's like a proper come doon for me, but shouldn't be at your age.

Telt.

What are balloons?

"What's a Clarky Cat?? WHAT DOES IT MEAN"

Any excuse.

(Takes 45 seconds to start for some reason).

Telt.

What are balloons?

Nitrous oxide. I fell in with a bunch of balloon heads at a festival a couple of years back. They were funny fuckers, even 'chinked' their balloons and said cheers before doing them.

Big lad is he?

That's a phenomenal intake of calories. My best mate who's half Indian reckons the best way to lose weight is to go touring in India for 3 months. He's a bit of a fatty - naturally so - but he was thin as stick when he came back from the sub continent. Didn't take him long with beer and pizza to pile it back on mind you.

Yup happenned to my mate John as we tourned Northern India. Think he was losing half a kg a day or summink.. :D Still rember him running past the guest house (needed a shit bad) and then running back up the hill with that sour 'I've shit me pants' look on his face... :D

Yup happenned to my mate John as we tourned Northern India. Think he was losing half a kg a day or summink.. :D Still rember him running past the guest house (needed a shit bad) and then running back up the hill with that sour 'I've shit me pants' look on his face... :)

Telt.

What are balloons?

Nitrous oxide. I fell in with a bunch of balloon heads at a festival a couple of years back. They were funny fuckers, even 'chinked' their balloons and said cheers before doing them.

Aye that sounds familiar...I love the affect they have on sound, slicing music up into tiny incremental parcels. Très psychédélique, like.

:hippy:

Edited by trophyshy

Telt.

What are balloons?

Aye that sounds familiar...I love the affect they have on sound, slicing music up into tiny incremental parcels. Très psychédélique, like.

:hippy:

I didnt notice that, i was giggling too much at replacing the word 'crack' with 'balloon' e.g. calling one of the lasses a balloon whore and worrying i was going to wake up in a balloon-den in Croydon, having passed out with balloon all over my face.

Think the laughing gas made it funnier tbh.

Without freakish metabolism though, it's impossible to be a big drinker into your 30s and not pile on weight.

On the hoy Friday and Saturday night, 2 quarter pounders, a McChicken Sandwich and a Zinger Tower.

Like a rake.

Bastard. :D I'll console myself with the fact you're doing yourself no good. J69 style.

Like a rake.

Bastard. :D I'll console myself with the fact you're doing yourself no good. J69 style.

He'll have the guts of a seventy year old with that lot rotting in there